The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread

Anyone catch that Angle vs, Lesnar match, or have a link for it? I though Brock was done with wrestling.

subject change, but i really liked how TNA had the Angle, Rhino, Cage 3 way for the title take up the entire hour last week.

and the the 3 way tag match was pretty good as well on last nights show.

and poor Lance Hoyt, i will bet it took alot of convincing to get him to make out with Christy Hemme for that interview spot.

anybody know if they are a real life couple? because she straddled him and was enjoying herself from what i could tell.
Link? :err:

Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, and John Cena supposedly to be on Larry King Live tonight at 9pm.

AAA is looking to start promoting shows in the United States (thus Konnan quit TNA). Vince McMahon is also trying to buy AAA from the Pena family.

The WWE has started showing vignettes on Smackdown for Jesse and Festus Dalton aka Ray Gordy (Terry's son) and The Freakin Deacon/Fake Kane. this is the start of a huge youth influx into the roster. Cody Runnels (Dusty's son), Paul Burchill, and the Samoan Fight Club (Sonny Siaki and Afa Jr.) have been told they will be called up within the next couple of weeks, but plans do change.

Kind of surprising WWE would let Cena go on the show versus RAW

Are wrestling fans goona watch King or RAW tonight??

I think Hart and Jericho are in studio and Cena is either a phone interview or taped one.

Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, and John Cena supposedly to be on Larry King Live tonight at 9pm.

probably to talk about steriods right?

I'm interested to hear what Hart has to say since I've never heard his views on drugs in the back (or he might just be there cause he was good friends with Benoit, same with Y2J).

I've heard Jericho talk about drugs in WCW though, and said that the testing was a sham. Basically said that after Pillman died they would be tested and after the first rounds of testing he and a bunch of the other cruiserweights were sitting in a drug counceling class while guys like Luger and Steiner passed. But don't know his views on WWE right now.

I think the one thing the media is ignoring is Benoit had a lot of painkillers in his house, and painkillers have had more to do with wrestling deaths than steroids.

Back
Top Bottom