The real Landry interview.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Landry interview....

If we lose Landry. I will never post again. This will seal the deal for me that T-bum will bury this franchise and I no longer will support it til he's gone
YOu've been posting here since 06. You've lived through our lucky 1-15 season and are still here.

Very few of us like, respect or admire Tannenbaum but we're gutted it through and are hoping for the best. You know, the Broken Clock Syndrome, etc.

Personally, I'd shed no tears if Tannenbaum gets hit by lightening (yes we're the state that has something like several multiples of this happening vs all other states combined), loses what little is left of his cognitive thinking abilities and has to resign to rehab.

Realistically, there's as much chance of that happening as him backing into a woodchipper but we've muddled through Wanny, Saban, Ireland and I'm sure we'll make it through the demise of this bozo with high hopes and expectations for whomever replaces him..... as will you!!

Now Jeter? That's another story: him I do hope backs into a woodchipper and sooner than later so it's all relative.

I hate when people bring up the BS Julio and Green. That was 3 years ago with lower cap to deal with. 15 mil today is like Adams, Hilton, Dez Byant. Yes he is just as good.

Lol. Surely you’re joking. He’s nowhere close. It’s beyond ridiculous. He’s not in the top 10 receivers. He piles up catches underneath for paltry yardage. Nice player at Stills’ money.

Funny they call him a slot WR. Patriots will tell you a slot WR is the most important WR on the field. But we say Landry the best slot in the game ain't worth 13 mil. Dolphin fans are funny

Belichek pays his slot receiver 15 million dollars?

If we lose Landry. I will never post again. This will seal the deal for me that T-bum will bury this franchise and I no longer will support it til he's gone

Just once I wish these “dear Johns” would follow through.

I love Landry, but payng a slot receiver more than 10 mil per year will kill the cap almost as bad as paying a DT 25 mil.
4 yrs, 42 mil and make it half guaranteed. If he moves on, sign a top flight guard and a tight end and move on. Draft a wideout in the 2nd or 3rd, get Grant more snaps.

Funny they call him a slot WR. Patriots will tell you a slot WR is the most important WR on the field. But we say Landry the best slot in the game ain't worth 13 mil. Dolphin fans are funny

We are not Patriots last I checked, and we don’t have anyone like Gronk. Gronk is what allows guys like Amendola, Edelman and other slot receivers to have huge games.

Last edited:
Sounds like a guy focused on football and leaving the money issue to his agent. Isn't that the type of players you want on your football team?

Sounds like a guy focused on football and leaving the money issue to his agent. Isn't that the type of players you want on your football team?
Surely, you havent looked at his twitter feed...

I hate when people bring up the BS Julio and Green. That was 3 years ago with lower cap to deal with. 15 mil today is like Adams, Hilton, Dez Byant. Yes he is just as good.

No he's not. Being the best offensive weapon on this team is not the same thing as being one of the best offensive weapons in the game. When Landry demands specialized scheming, then you can say he's worth north of $15M. Until then, he's just a very good player.

He is literally the face of the franchise. At this point, I have no loyalty to any one player and I expect the front office to out smart themselves as usual. If he sells tickets, he is worth the 15. If we can find the same passion and production, let him walk. Who cares? The Fins will fin.

What sells more tickets: a player that makes the occasional high light real, shows passion, and has good reception numbers; or a team that goes to the super bowl?

What sells more tickets: a player that makes the occasional high light real, shows passion, and has good reception numbers; or a team that goes to the super bowl?
Easy when you have not gone to the superbowl in 24 years its simply the player.

Back
Top Bottom