The real Landry interview.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Landry interview....

He
YOu've been posting here since 06. You've lived through our lucky 1-15 season and are still here.

Very few of us like, respect or admire Tannenbaum but we're gutted it through and are hoping for the best. You know, the Broken Clock Syndrome, etc.

Personally, I'd shed no tears if Tannenbaum gets hit by lightening (yes we're the state that has something like several multiples of this happening vs all other states combined), loses what little is left of his cognitive thinking abilities and has to resign to rehab.

Realistically, there's as much chance of that happening as him backing into a woodchipper but we've muddled through Wanny, Saban, Ireland and I'm sure we'll make it through the demise of this bozo with high hopes and expectations for whomever replaces him..... as will you!!

Now Jeter? That's another story: him I do hope backs into a woodchipper and sooner than later so it's all relative.
True I've been here long time. 1-15 season got laughable. Losing Landry will boil my blood. Im so sick of the loser T-Bum overpaying trash, and is low balling our hands down best player on offence. That's a disgrace. If T-Bum let's Landry walk. Im going to follow Jarvis Landry til T-Bum is gone. I will not like his new team at all. I just love to watch him play every Sunday.

We are not Patriots last I checked, and we don’t have anyone like Gronk. Gronk is what allows guys like Amendola, Edelman and other slot receivers to have huge games.
Landry will have huge games if Parker was a threat. Parker is killing this offence

He

True I've been here long time. 1-15 season got laughable. Losing Landry will boil my blood. Im so sick of the loser T-Bum overpaying trash, and is low balling our hands down best player on offence. That's a disgrace. If T-Bum let's Landry walk. Im going to follow Jarvis Landry til T-Bum is gone. I will not like his new team at all. I just love to watch him play every Sunday.

REALLY????? Gase shares no blame. Landry is snow white? I'm no Baum fan, but that's unrealistic

Im following Landry. Im tired of this loser franchise doing this to our great players. Getting rid of Vernon killed us. Now we got a overpaid end and a bust rookie.
Doing what exactly great players? We didn't do anything wrong to Landry, we offered him a contract which I assume is fair and he said no, he wants to be the highest paid WR in the game. The Dolphins are not willing to do that and rightfully so, he has the option of going out and getting that money from another team. Landry would be happy and so would the Dolphins.

Doing what exactly great players? We didn't do anything wrong to Landry, we offered him a contract which I assume is fair and he said no, he wants to be the highest paid WR in the game. The Dolphins are not willing to do that and rightfully so, he has the option of going out and getting that money from another team. Landry would be happy and so would the Dolphins.

He wants to be the highest paid WR? Are you sure about that? Please link me to something citing this claim. If so, let him walk. I love Landry but he isn't worth the top money at his position. Please cite your sources.

I hope they can find a way to keep him, the 9 YPC and penalties from frustration in 2017 should return to better levels with the return of his QB. He was an important part of a playoff team in 2016, he can be that again.

No he's not. Being the best offensive weapon on this team is not the same thing as being one of the best offensive weapons in the game. When Landry demands specialized scheming, then you can say he's worth north of $15M. Until then, he's just a very good player.

No matter how many different ways you say it when these landry circle jerks get going it just doesn't register.

This Landry love is like going to an antique auction with a family heirloom expecting $20,000 ..... but only getting $500. Just bc it's so valuable to you doesn't make it actually THAT valuable.
Saying someone is the best player on a 6-10 team isn't saying much. Look at how valued ajayi was to most people here and what he's done since leaving. Yeah his team is going to the SB but it's not bc the eagles valued him enough to really use him too much.

He wants to be the highest paid WR? Are you sure about that? Please link me to something citing this claim. If so, let him walk. I love Landry but he isn't worth the top money at his position. Please cite your sources.
You know I am usually more careful what i write. He wants to be one of the highest paid.

You realize both those players signed those deals 4 seasons ago? The cap has gone up $40M since then. If they were signing today it would be $18M or $19M per year.

And even more importantly . . . Neither was a UFA at the time. Both teams could of had them play on their 5th year options. Miami had similar leverage last offseason and chose to let Juice play on his final year without extending.

They both signed around age 25/26 . . . If those guys were that same age and signed deals this offseason as UFAs . . . I would guaranteed they eclipse 20 million AAV. Since they both are now pushing 29/30 . . . .18 to 19 million seems appropriate. Antonio Brown got an extension last offseason around the same age that was 17 million AAV and he was still under contract. As a UFA, he may of gotten 20 million, definitely 18/19.

Again Juice as a UFA at age 25 in a weak WR FA market . . . lol. 14 million seems appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom