The retirement papers WATCH thread. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The retirement papers WATCH thread.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
His papers have not been done yet........I am told that these papers consist of a very simple form that you can have your agent fill out and all you have to do is sign and fax it in.......

There are fax machines all over the world......Steinberg could have faxed him the papers......he then could have signed them and sent them to the NFL....

The longer this takes.......I think he's coming back.

I agree, I still think that he is pissed about his first contract he signed. I know that I would be.

Unless he has a mobile drug testing lab, you can forget it. Even if he picked up some "anchient Chinese secret" on his travels, the league will have him giving samples every time he takes a leak.

Ricky coming back

I say screw Ricky, let him tour the friggen moon. If he changes his mind and comes back whats to say he would not pull this crap a week into camp of a week into preseason. Screw him, atleast Travis is hungry and has been waiting 4 years for this chance and I think the o-line will pick up their game at the chance to bust open holes for someone who wants to come to work everyday, wants to play, and wants a championship ring.

McD said:
He's still a head case, whether he plays football or not. You want that on your team?

That's why you trade for a starting caliber back regardless........

As soon as Ricky starts in again...you have a backup plan.......As it is now...he has us by the short and curlies.

He's not coming back! Ricky has said it's not about the money. Steinberg isn't asking for more money on his behalf. Ricky is done! He doesn't want to be controlled anymore (Translation=He wants to smoke pot with Lenny). I feel that he'll be broke within 5 years unfortunately.

I was thinking the same thing...I think the papers will be in by noon today though. Ricky is still standing firm that he will not come back. Maybe we are just in denial. He talked dirt about Seth, admited to cheating on drug tests, dissed the fans, and pissed off most of his teammates and coaches. Even if he did want to come back it might already be too late. His rep is beyond awful now.

pwn3dyo said:
I was thinking the same thing...I think the papers will be in by noon today though. Ricky is still standing firm that he will not come back. Maybe we are just in denial. He talked dirt about Seth, admited to cheating on drug tests, dissed the fans, and pissed off most of his teammates and coaches. Even if he did want to come back it might already be too late. His rep is beyond awful now.

Now your all getting it. Too bad he wasted all of that talent.

My aunt is a schizto, she was the greatest, most lovable person in the world when she took her meds. What happens is when you take the meds for so long you start to think you are better, not the meds making you better. Needless to say, she stopped taking her meds and went TOTALY CRAZY MAN! I think Ricky is in the same boat going to the looney loop.

He may not have known he'd have to give back $8 million if he left...

...but he said he's been poor before and can live with it again. It all seems to be down to his MJ addiction. I think that's sad. I don't believe he's coming back and I think he's burnt some bridges that would make it difficult even if he did have a change of heart.

Time to move on - regardless of any views he might have on the subject. Pay back the $8 million as that's what taking responsibility for his decision means financially (according to the Herald or Sentinel, can't remember which).

Try to work something out with the Vikes for one of their backs.

Noon Eastern. No word of the papers being signed...

I hope he signs them...I don't want him back...he's a loser!!!

He's not coming back. He's burning his bridge with every new statement he makes. Him having an anxiety disorder, I would suspect that it would be much harder for him to come back than to just leave the country. If by chance, he did come back, I'd want to trade him before he can split again.

Back
Top Bottom