The retirement papers WATCH thread. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The retirement papers WATCH thread.

pigskinguy said:
Why is signing the papers today so important?
Because he is IN the United States today. He could be back in Asia tomorrow! Or god knows where!

I brought up the issue on another board that $10-15 million dollars is not enough to live on for the rest of your life in a cushy manner and a member disagreed. He cited retirement and stocks that would allow that. Besides that, I still think that Ricky and his love for endeavors, his weed love, and HAVING 3 KIDS wouldn't be able to live more than average with that loot. Now, throw on top of that the notion he could have to give back $8 million....I don' think Ricky could afford to go play "Freedom Fairy Tale Life".

Pigskinguy..I think you are getting a liitle too hyper over this. It's simply being stated, that from a general human behavior standpoint, that if RW was so hell ben ton boot scoot boogeying like he said...that those damn papers would have been signed and faxed today at 8:01am. The fact they aren't is showing something possibly. Only other thing I can think of.....RW shows he is lazy and selfish when it comes to decision making, he probably is "too busy" to get around to them and feels he can do it at his leisure.

pigskinguy said:
So what. It makes no difference what so ever if the papers are signed today or not.
If he drags this out by not signing papers ASAP.........then he is even a bigger dick. If your gonna say your retired, why wait. Sign the papers and do it.

Plus, don't sign them. I want the Fins to start fining him come next week anyway when he isn't "offiically" retired with no signed papers and he isnt' at camp! The Fins Front office is probably hoping for that!

MikeO said:
If he drags this out by not signing papers ASAP.........then he is even a bigger dick. If your gonna say your retired, why wait. Sign the papers and do it.

Plus, don't sign them. I want the Fins to start fining him come next week anyway when he isn't "offiically" retired with no signed papers and he isnt' at camp! The Fins Front office is probably hoping for that!

My point is just because he doesn't sign them today doesn't mean he will come back or even wants to. As you claim it does.

pigskinguy said:
My point is just because he doesn't sign them today doesn't mean he will come back or even wants to. As you claim it does.
I NEVER claimed anything. I said odds would increase!

My point is he has to sign them if he isn't going to play. Otherwise Miami will fine him everyday starting next week.

And if he waits till Thursday or Friday to sign them, then once again he is preventing Miami from moving on as to who knows what this lunatic is thinking. By waiting to sign them, Miami is holding off on making any moves as he might change his mind and come back.

THAT is my point.

how can people say they would take him back. first off, its not up to you. you arent the one he directly betrayed. think of the locker room enviroment he would be coming back into. ricky is smarter than to come back into that. 2nd, this website is only a minority of dolphins fans. the second he takes the field the boo's will be raining down.

to all of you who think hes coming back, he will not come back. he is smarter than to come back now after how public this whole issue has gone and how much hatred he's gotten nation wide by reporters and journalists.

minor/morris/davenport

i say, and i do have some confidence in minor, IF WE GO AFTER ANYONE lets try and get davenport! not b/c he was a cane, but he is pretty good. if the packers will part with him lets give him a try. my only quam about minor is his size. he's no barry sanders but sanders got hit and he was small. (well maybe he didnt ever get hit lol) :roflmao: maybe letting sammy morris be the third down guy will further enhance minor's durability

pigskinguy said:
I get the feeling that Green Bay's asking price will be too high for Davenpoop.
Everyone's asking price will be too high because they know Miami is in dire need of a RB.

Trading for a RB is stupid. Miami will get ripped off in every way shape and form by every team. The only team that "might" be nice to us is Oakland because maybe Norv has a soft spot for us in all of this.

Aside from them, everyone is looking to rip us off.

He still has not sent his papers in........remember that there are fax machines all over the world......all it would take is for him to recieve a fax....sign the form....then fax it to the league office with a copy to the Dolphins.......

HE STILL HAS NOT SIGNED THEM.

Didn't he do the exact same thing with his Drivers license paper work?

MikeO said:
Everyone's asking price will be too high because they know Miami is in dire need of a RB.

Trading for a RB is stupid. Miami will get ripped off in every way shape and form by every team. The only team that "might" be nice to us is Oakland because maybe Norv has a soft spot for us in all of this.

Aside from them, everyone is looking to rip us off.

Now this we agree on. No way should Miami pull the trigger on a trade right now. Every team in this league is waiting to pounce and b-itch slap us.

inFINSible said:
Didn't he do the exact same thing with his Drivers license paper work?

No...it was with his traffic ticket.........he had his license suspended and forgot to renew because he thought it would be re-instated.......

He ended up paying $2,500 in fees and penalties over a $95 ticket........what a moron.

Back
Top Bottom