The retirement papers WATCH thread. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The retirement papers WATCH thread.

McD said:
He's still a head case, whether he plays football or not. You want that on your team?

Yes... And you don't. See the connection?

I think their is two scenarios

1. He is coming back to the NFL ( hopefully not the Miami Dophins )

2. He was out of his "other" papers. :cool:

Leaning towards #2

I cannot even begin to fathome what is burning through Ricky's mind as we speak. I will say that I am angry at what is happening, but at the same time we cant be judgemental. So many people are saying that Ricky was the team, instilling the notion that the rest of the team were just there to look pretty. My case is that we should take a look at the rest of the team and give them some mental support and put there skills to the shine. I feel that this has back fired on Ricky, so when he comes off his world tour he will sit down and realize what he has done. Stop dragging this out and realize that the attention will do nothing for nobody. The plain fact of the matter is to move on and acquire someone new. Take this as a history lesson.

Ricky needs help. Someone needs to intervene in his life. Seriously. There's no "truth" you're going to find in Asia that isn't available to you wherever you are. Someone with half a lick of sense close to him needs to talk to him.

RW is dragging this out. I don't think it has anything to do with money. It's just not a priority with him. Of course it hurts the team. They don't have their starting RB and they don't have his cap space. But in true selfish fashion, that's not his concern b/c he doesn't owe anyone anything.

rafael said:
RW is dragging this out. I don't think it has anything to do with money. It's just not a priority with him. Of course it hurts the team. They don't have their starting RB and they don't have his cap space. But in true selfish fashion, that's not his concern b/c he doesn't owe anyone anything.

Yes but once camp starts on Firday, if those papers aren't rolled....errr.....I mean, signed then technically he is still a part of the team. Which means the team can start slapping fines down on his A$$. That might make sign those papers in hurry. Then again since Ricky doesn't care about money so.......

Okay, guys. Educate me. Are we going to be able to sign someone to replace Ricky if he keeps putting off filing those retirement papers? Don't we need that cap relief in order to get someone signed before camp starts? Or, do we have until the last cut date? I keep reading that it is going to be costly to get someone to replace him because everyone knows we're desperate at this point.

It almost seems like Ricky is going out of his way to hurt the team. Why doesn't he just get it over with if he is so secure with his decision???

Has he turned in the papers yet?

Oliver...

pigskinguy said:
Yes but once camp starts on Firday, if those papers aren't rolled....errr.....I mean, signed then technically he is still a part of the team. Which means the team can start slapping fines down on his A$$. That might make sign those papers in hurry. Then again since Ricky doesn't care about money so.......

You think this front office would have the balls to slap a fine on him as long as there is a sliver of chance he might come back? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom