The retirement papers WATCH thread. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The retirement papers WATCH thread.

I don't think they'll fine him, but they should give him a deadline. Are you part of this team or not? If you are get in camp, if your not then make it official. I'm hoping it's "not".

On the cap space issue...

We still have cap room to sign a back, but not at the same time as signing Wale and CC. I think the back situation will have to wait - they still want to see what the guys who turn up for camp can do.

Agua said:
Ricky needs help. Someone needs to intervene in his life. Seriously. There's no "truth" you're going to find in Asia that isn't available to you wherever you are. Someone with half a lick of sense close to him needs to talk to him.
Thats the problem...According to what I've read, Ricky wont listen to anyone that expresses concern over his decision. He feels they only advise him to not retire due to their own selfish reasons. The only people he considers to be telling the "truth" are those that agree with him.

if he comes back he should have to change the back of his jersey so it says "they hate me"

If he does not fax the papers by tomorrow and doesn't show at camp do we start fining him?????

This front office doesn't have balls to do anything!

Phin-o-rama said:
if he comes back he should have to change the back of his jersey so it says "they hate me"

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Section126 said:
His papers have not been done yet........I am told that these papers consist of a very simple form that you can have your agent fill out and all you have to do is sign and fax it in.......

There are fax machines all over the world......Steinberg could have faxed him the papers......he then could have signed them and sent them to the NFL....

The longer this takes.......I think he's coming back.

I - as a LONG TIME Miami Dolphin fan do not want this habitual "toke artist" on this team !!!!!

Ricky has PROVED that he is most definitely NOT a team player ..... And all HIS excuse whiners can join him in his trek to find his inner :laughat: peace ..

clear.gif

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom