The retirement papers WATCH thread. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The retirement papers WATCH thread.

Section126 said:
No...it was with his traffic ticket.........he had his license suspended and forgot to renew because he thought it would be re-instated.......

He ended up paying $2,500 in fees and penalties over a $95 ticket........what a moron.
How do you forget to renew because you thought it would be re-instated? That doesn't make sense. It's one or the other, not both.

Procrastination and forgetfullness are typical pothead traits. I KNOW what I'm talking about.

You can buy the excuse that he thought something else but, at this point, to me, that's a downright lie.

dol_fan_in_tamp said:
i say, and i do have some confidence in minor, IF WE GO AFTER ANYONE lets try and get davenport! not b/c he was a cane, but he is pretty good. if the packers will part with him lets give him a try. my only quam about minor is his size. he's no barry sanders but sanders got hit and he was small. (well maybe he didnt ever get hit lol) :roflmao: maybe letting sammy morris be the third down guy will further enhance minor's durability

from espn.com, travis minor is the same size as curtis martin.... :cooldude:

I say.... He's just exploring right now.. he has been used for so long by so many people that he got tired of it. Once he realizes that he has made a mistake he will come back (maybe im delusional), but I do think he will be back. I will welcome him with open arms. Many people have problems, I doubt he would do this twice.

I suspect he will be in some foreign country's jail on a drug violation within a few years.

screw him and the rest of the division, it will cause more pain to all of them when they lose to us as god has ordained it

dolfan87 said:
Maybe he just forgot...;)

Ricky: Wasn't I suppose to do something today?
Lenny: Ummmm......I dunno.
Ricky: I am pretty sure I was...........ahh screw it roll another fatty Lenny.
Lenny: Screw that man, it's your turn fool.
Ricky: OK pass me the bag of...............what were we talking about?
Lenny: Ummmmmm..........I dunno. I think I was about to roll another joint.

I wouldn't read too much into them not being in yet. He's in no rush and I'm sure his agent is probably draggin his feet in case Ricky's mood changes and he decides to rededicate himself to football. That is until his next mood swing takes him to Iceland where he can commune with the penguins.

My first reaction was"he wants more money"....why else would he wait so long to do this?.A week before training camp,and he pulls this nonsense.That may still be true,but I now honestly believe this man is suffering from a mental dis-order.That coupled with weed is a dangerous combination.No one in his "right mind" acts this erratically. I`ll admit it though,I will miss him.He had the talent at RB we all wished for for a long time. Take your meds Ricky and get back where you belong!....(not likely though).

Section126 said:
His papers have not been done yet........I am told that these papers consist of a very simple form that you can have your agent fill out and all you have to do is sign and fax it in.......

There are fax machines all over the world......Steinberg could have faxed him the papers......he then could have signed them and sent them to the NFL....

The longer this takes.......I think he's coming back.
give it up dude we dont need a guy putting 50% effort. not to mention look what this looser did to his team mates

Back
Top Bottom