The U recruiting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The U recruiting

NJL52 said:
Deonte will sign, joining the muck trio. Miami will have by far the best WR class in the nation. 2 5 stars, 3 4 stars.

I have a feeling we got Marve, just a gut feeling.

5 star rb Craig Cooper recently decommited but I think he stays.

Overall this won't be a bad year, won't be the top but won't be bad.

Next year, however, will be amazing. Best south Florida graduating class EVER. If next year Miami isn't top 5 recruiting then Shannon sucks.

Where are you getting 2 5 star WR from?

Kayne Farquharson and (in his scenario) Deonte Thompson.

I am not so sure Deonte Thompson is going to the Canes and I also seriuosly doubt that Miami has a top 5 recruiting class next year. ( I am just playing odds with I don't think Shannon is guna be a really great recruiter )

Skeet84 said:
I am not so sure Deonte Thompson is going to the Canes and I also seriuosly doubt that Miami has a top 5 recruiting class next year. ( I am just playing odds with I don't think Shannon is guna be a really great recruiter )

Why not?

There are plenty of reasons to think he will be. Im not sure what the reasons he wouldnt be are.

Alex44 said:
Why not?

There are plenty of reasons to think he will be. Im not sure what the reasons he wouldnt be are.

when I say Great I mean Great! There are alot of good recruiters and I don't think next year will be a top 5 class. Besides what reasons are there that he will be great? None. Lets what he does next year in recruting.

Skeet84 said:
when I say Great I mean Great! There are alot of good recruiters and I don't think next year will be a top 5 class. Besides what reasons are there that he will be great? None. Lets what he does next year in recruting.

He has ties with just about every high school coach in South Florida. Kids love him. Miami always has ex-stars talk to the kids (E.James, Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor etc.). He grew up in Miami, kids relate to him etc.

There are plenty of reasons he should be extremely good if not great.

Alex44 said:
He has ties with just about every high school coach in South Florida. Kids love him. Miami always has ex-stars talk to the kids (E.James, Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor etc.). He grew up in Miami, kids relate to him etc.

:yeahthat:

he knows south florida..he is south florida

all Randy have to do is walk in a Miami Northwestrn High or a school in south florida and he'll get big time recruits..everyone respect him...everyone knows him..he will do a great job in recruiting

Skeet84 said:

If you were playing odds you would be agreeing with me. Regardless if you like Miami or not, it is still one of the most popular, top 3 at least, colleges amongst young athletes. Miami is currently lacking good players in alot of positions, there is a huge opportunity to make an impact early on for recruits. South Florida has never seen as much talent as there will be next year. Northwestern highschool current Junior class alone is better then all of Sofla this year. And Northwestern players going to Miami is up there with death and taxes.

Also, Randy Shannon has had the Hurricanes as one of the best defenses since hes been here and look at the stars he has produced. Not to mention that he lives and breathes SoFla and Sofla people respect him for that.

Alex44 said:

Just becuase you ties to South Florida does not mean anything. I am sure that most colleges have ties to other parts of Florida. Besides there are other programs with stars too. I mean Miami may have the most, But Florida State is not so shabby itself. Everything you said does not mean he can recruit good and if your going to be the best you have to get the best talent all around not just near Miami

Skeet84 said:
Just becuase you ties to South Florida does not mean anything. I am sure that most colleges have ties to other parts of Florida. Besides there are other programs with stars too. I mean Miami may have the most, But Florida State is not so shabby itself. Everything you said does not mean he can recruit good and if your going to be the best you have to get the best talent all around not just near Miami
huh?

that doesnt mean anything?

to the kids, it means ALOT..you dont understand how kids here love the Unveristy of Miami..hell, most of them was cane fans growing up...you cant say it "does mean anything"

NJL52 said:
If you were playing odds you would be agreeing with me. Regardless if you like Miami or not, it is still one of the most popular, top 3 at least, colleges amongst young athletes. Miami is currently lacking good players in alot of positions, there is a huge opportunity to make an impact early on for recruits. South Florida has never seen as much talent as there will be next year. Northwestern highschool current Junior class alone is better then all of Sofla this year. And Northwestern players going to Miami is up there with death and taxes.

Also, Randy Shannon has had the Hurricanes as one of the best defenses since hes been here and look at the stars he has produced. Not to mention that he lives and breathes SoFla and Sofla people respect him for that.

How is he so popular coach? Yes Miami is lacking and they could go other places and win now and be at a better program! There may be alot of talent, But I doubt Miami will get all of it and there are other teams that recruit instate also. You may have heard of the Florida and Florida State! Oh and if kids are gunna be so great than National powers will be down there too. Ok so he has had one of the best defense's in the country.... What about offense and proving he can win with both sides of the ball. If he does not win then he won't get the recruits and lets see a few games before we start building the statue.

Back
Top Bottom