The "Whatever Happened To...?" Thread.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The "Whatever Happened To...?" Thread....

I think Mark Higgs has a restaurant in Florida. I went to the same high school he did and I work with his nephew.

maybe three years ago I was in cancun and Oj was there with Kijana. My friend knew Oj and introduced us. I BLASTED him, asking why he didnt retire already and explained how he was killing us in cap space..needless to say, he ran from me the rest of the week

finleyfinton said:
maybe three years ago I was in cancun and Oj was there with Kijana. My friend knew Oj and introduced us. I BLASTED him, asking why he didnt retire already and explained how he was killing us in cap space..needless to say, he ran from me the rest of the week

i HOPE you are kidding.....

because if you DID do that, it was assinine.

-tex

MikeO said:
Here is what I know.....

Perriman after Miami went to KC and Detroit then retired.

Irving Fryar found GOD!

Troy Drayton found FOOD and is now a Macy's Thanksgiving Day float.

Lamar Thomas had a spinal cord injury I believe and was forced to leave the game. You can see him on sidelines of various UM home games acting like he still matters!

Scott Schwedes is probably watching a VCR tape of his TD catch from 1984 when Syracuse knocked off #1 Nebraska in the DOME.

Irving Spikes just got out of jail I think. Maybe he and Cecil were roomates?

OJ McDuffie is just bitter and angry at everyone!

good post, great info!

ROFLMAO at the troy drayton comment. Too bad, he really just ran over people.

i thought i would bring this back for all the newbies....

i am sure some questions still resound about players, like Avery, Kareem Abdul, etc....

in a couple of years we'll hear our children asking "whatever happened to fiedler?"

:D

I apologize if someones said this, but.....what about Oronde Gadsden?

Perriman went from Detroit to KC. got cut in KC and Jimmy signed him here and he played the reat of that year then got cut

OJ had a toe injury and had to retire

Parmalee got cut, came back as a coach and now is a asst. coach at Notre Dame with Charlie Weiss

Spikes jail

Offerdahl retired/injuries

JJ Johnson was traded to Cleveland then got cut after one year

Higgs was cut

Gadson got injured a couple years ago, and I think he and his agent wanted a bigger contract. I know we signed him for the rest of the season 2 years ago, and I believe he is working in retail now. (great hands, but got a big head quickly)

OJ is still involved with the Fins in a small capacity (has imput like Marino and Clayton do), and he holds his annual ball during the offseason

I wish OJ or Gadzilla were still around. It would have been nice if Chambers would have gotten to play with them before they got hurt, but instead he got stuck with James McNugget.

Lamar Thomas broke his hip in a preseason game against Green Bay and never came back

Keith Byars was cut by Jimmy Johnson

Keith Jackson got fat and didn't resign with the Dolphins and took a year off, the Reggie White talked him in to coming to Geen Bay

Irving Fryar also acts as a correspondent for the local Philly news for Eagles related events from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom