The "Whatever Happened To...?" Thread.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The "Whatever Happened To...?" Thread....

i wish i knew whatever happened to dan marino or whatever his name is he was pretty good

Sacto FinFan said:
What happened to J.B. Brown after miami?

I thought he went to San Fran (although I may be confusing him w/ someone else).

Trivia question: What round was JB Brown drafted in?

texasPHINSfan said:
what about that defensive guy that was a headcase we got from minny?

Underwood?

didn't he pull a ricky but for the cloth and not the weed?

Last I remember is when he tried to kill himself.

Ok. Two questions. One statement.

Avery actually fits the CFL well. He is a short quick guy, with decent agility. For those not familiar, the CFL uses a wider field. So he can evade tacklers when they are more spread out.

Whatever happened to Chuck Klingbeil? I know he was trying to sue the dolphins after he got hurt, not sure if that got resolved.

Also what did Ray Lucas do after we cut his sorry ***? Was sure some team would have signed him. Is he just sitting around his van, throwing footballs at a camera, talking about he could throw a football a quarter mile?

spydertl79 said:
Nate jacquet played for the vikings for a while b4 he fell off
I never like mcduffie much, celled him mcdummie for all of the passes he dropped

You must be crazy! Mcduffie was MR. FIRST DOWN! he was clutch player and one of Marino's favorite receivers! he had and unbelievable knack for getting open on 3rd down and making the play, his career was cut short by turf toe.

Mitchy71 said:
Also what did Ray Lucas do after we cut his sorry ***? Was sure some team would have signed him. Is he just sitting around his van, throwing footballs at a camera, talking about he could throw a football a quarter mile?

I heard that "Uncle Ray" had to watch over his nephews after their grandmother got hurt at the dunes. He tried telling them that if the coach had let him in all season in 2002 that they would have won the Superbowl no doubt. Then he tried to become a salesman but his younger nephew didn't want him there and yelled "Uncle Ray you ruin everyones life and eat all our steaks!"

Well that's just what I heard

O.J McDuffie was Marino's favorite third down receiver in the last years of Marino's career. The reason for that is simple he caught everything Marino threw to him and he always caught the pass beyond the first down marker.
McDuffie has a program "Whats Popin" from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM Monday to Friday on Sport Talk radio 790 AM in Dade and Broward.
The reciever I thought that had speed but couldn't catch a common cold was Tony Martin. Hell Shula traded his non catching sorry *** to the Chargers and bonehead J.J. bought him back for a return engagement of more of the same. :shakeno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchy71 said:
thats great, LoL....

i like all the Uncle Rico references....

COME GET YOUR FOOD TINA! Gosh.....

anyway, i'm interested in knowing what went on in the mind of David Woodley and the story behind David Overstreet.

Avery was a monster in the XFL, lol

I remember him doin flip and junk in the endzone after all his touchdowns.. Unfortunatly, the XFL was a joke, so that speaks much about Avery...

Back
Top Bottom