The "Whatever Happened To...?" Thread.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The "Whatever Happened To...?" Thread....

by the way guys, when we say "whatever happened to?" i don't just mean what they are doing now - a "circumstances" of why they were cut or why they left would be great too.

i still want to know the circumstances of Scott Schwedes' departure!

Lamar Thomas was tight. I still remember on a Modnay Night game vs. Dnever I believe, he caught the ball behind the defenders back.

• Byars went to NE and played for Parcells after being cut by Jimmy
  • K. Jackson played a couple of years for Green Bay then retired
  • Parmalee went to the Jets and played a few years, then rejoined the Phins as an assistant RB coach. During last year's musical chairs for coaches, Parmalee ended up as TE's coach. He is now the TE and Sp Teams coach for Notre Dame
  • John Avery went to Denver after the Phins, then he was out of the NFL for a couple of years and played in the single season of the XFL and then in the CFL. He returned to the NFL in '03 with the Vikings. I dont think he's playing at all right now.
  • Somebody mentioned Rob Konrad. Though it sometimes seems he belongs on a "whatever happened to...." list, Konrad is currently an active player, still with the Phins.
  • JB Brown got cut for living up to his nickname "Just Burned Brown" Last team he played with was the Lions, I think.

Avery played in the CFL last year and has been asked to take a pay cut from his 250,000 salary this year or he might be cut. The cap in the CFL is 2.3-2.6?? million

Predaphin said:
Lamar Thomas was tight. I still remember on a Modnay Night game vs. Dnever I believe, he caught the ball behind the defenders back.

I was at that game. That was my first ever game at Dolphins stadium, and to this day remains the best, and my favorite one I attended.

Lamar was unreal that night.

Aquanator B1000 said:
what the hell has gadsden been up to lately?

Gadsen is GM to some football team that I think another former dolphin owns. Still trying to push that lame azz clothing line he has off on people.

We could have used "4surehands" last year.

spiral said:
I'd like to know what happened to one my personal favorites, John Offerdahl, I know he was making bagels for a while, but that damn Adkin's diet must be hurting business:D

I think he sold the bagel shops a few years back once it became a strong business.

I thought he started another venture, but I can't remember what it is.

Theanswer385 said:
Yea he was great one of my favs he was more of a possesion reciver great goto man.:)

IMO OJ is right up there with Duper and Nat Moore in the all time great Miami WR's.

OJ was MR. 3rd down.

Back
Top Bottom