this is bull**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this is bull****

Ilovemyfins4eva

Active Roster
Reaction score
its bad enough that we get our *** kicked today and r now basically all but mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, but now having to see the jets get a game handed to them which will prob result in them making the playoffs is just the final nail on the coffin.

im sick to my stomach.

its bad enough that we get our *** kicked today and r now basically all but mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, but now having to see the jets get a game handed to them which will prob result in them making the playoffs is just the final nail on the coffin.

im sick to my stomach.

The Jets aren't getting anything handed to them. Just because we played bad doesn't mean the Jets are playing bad!

Get ready to have your a$$ handed to us again when Pittsburgh comes to town! Nice way to finish out the season Sparano....0-3...You Morono!

The Jets aren't getting anything handed to them. Just because we played bad doesn't mean the Jets are playing bad!
dude, there not playing great at all. its not hard to look ok when peyton manning, reggie wayne, dallas clark ,and joseph addai get pulled.

also, they get the bengals next week where they wnt be playing any starters, and they got to play tennessee with kerry collins in as qb.

look im alot more pissed that we rnt going to make the playoffs, im sick to death, the performance we came out with today was truly embarissing beyond words. its just annoying having to watch the team i cnt stand the most in all of football and possibly sports prob make the playoffs bc they get to play against scrubs.

the jets are getting this game on a silver platter from jim caldwell like u said....i'll die if they get in and rex ryan repeats himself again after he did after both losses to miami "i'd still rather be in this locker room" ugggh

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cnt take it anymore. i swear to god teams would never play there ****in scrubs against us when we needed a game to make the playoffs.

the jets r ****in awful, and i dont want them in the playoffs. if not us, it better not be them.

and please dont start threads after going crazy how we saved our undefeated season. we r going to have to see the jets in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!. that is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!

even worse, it maybe jets at pats.fml!!!!!!!

dude, there not playing great at all. its not hard to look ok when peyton manning, reggie wayne, dallas clark ,and joseph addai get pulled.

also, they get the bengals next week where they wnt be playing any starters, and they got to play tennessee with kerry collins in as qb.

look im alot more pissed that we rnt going to make the playoffs, im sick to death, the performance we came out with today was truly embarissing beyond words. its just annoying having to watch the team i cnt stand the most in all of football and possibly sports prob make the playoffs bc they get to play against scrubs.

idk bout cincy not playing starters because they could still end up a 6th seed with a loss..there 5th seed right now.

uhh... I don't think its guaranteed that they get in

even if they do, its one and done for the Jests

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cnt take it anymore. i swear to god teams would never play there ****in scrubs against us when we needed a game to make the playoffs.

the jets r ****in awful, and i dont want them in the playoffs. if not us, it better not be them.

i wouldnt say the team with the numbert 1 defenee and the number 1 running game is awful.......if teh phins were any good they'd be in position to make the playoffs too.......but fwiw....i dont think the jets really deserve the playoffs either. but im not gonna complain about it.......

who would the colts rather face if the wildcard made it to them, ravens, broncs,fins,texans,steelers or jets? jets case closed

Back
Top Bottom