this is bull**** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this is bull****

Let me sum up this thread...

baby_crying_closeup-1.jpg

Who cares what the Jets do? We blew our shot guys. Right now, we are more pathetic then the Jets. All we had to do was win today and than play Pittsburgh at home for a playoff spot. Miami decided to not play until the 3rd quarter.

I hate the Jets as much as anyone, but I think we should be more focused on our own problems. The last 2 weeks we have shown some glaring weaknesses.

you lost twice to the fins this year, what good the #1 defense did you in those games.... oh wait, you know what, i'm sorry. Thats how a Jests fan thinks.

Only thing a Jests fan cares about is beating the Dolphins twice. I don't think they'd know what a playoff win is like.

Even if your team makes the playoffs, they'll be one and done. Bank on it.

And it seems that all that matters to a bunch of people on this board is that they swept the Jets, Phins were one and done last year, and you still made a big deal out of the Phins making the playoffs.

I'm sure we'd all be pretty excited if we were in the Jets position right now. Again, it doesn't matter how you get into the dance...as long as you get there.

And it seems that all that matters to a bunch of people on this board is that they swept the Jets, Phins were one and done last year, and you still made a big deal out of the Phins making the playoffs.

And, if the Jets had swept the phins? No big deal to Jets fans, right?

Your avatar can stay...you can GTFO.

1 and done a year after winning one game? And we wont be eliminated from playoff contention until week 17 after our best players went down with the toughest schedule in the NFL? I'll take it. The Jets aren't going anywhere either, they're virtually the same as the Dolphins. Except yes, the Dolphins did sweep the Jets. :up: Look don't be mad that it only took the Dolphins one year to become competitive and a playoff team again after winning 1 game, because I know you were all looking forward to seeing the Dolphins in last place for a few years until they rebuilt. Too bad that didnt happen.

The biggest thing the Jets accomplished that people will remember was protecting the most unique record in all of sports for their biggest rival. Thanks!

the Jet fans will have an excuse as to why them beating the scrubs of the Colts is a legit win. Just wait for nyjunc, king of excuses, to come in here and blow our minds with some Jet logic.

No most people dont mind nyjunc. At least he comes around when the Dolphins beat the Jets, not like the others who hide and then only come to celebrate beating the Colts 2nd string scrubs.

The Dolphins and Jets are like mirror teams this year. Today the Dolphins probably ensured Parcells will be back to finish the job[though i'm positive he would be back even if we made the playoffs] and the Jets have kept the Dolphins as the only pro sports franchise with an undefeated team.

You mean kind of like you guys last year ?

Yes, exactly like us. Except we didn't care and were happy they did so well. Jets fans will crawl back into their hole and put on their Yankee hats and pretend the Jersey Jets dont exist[I live here, all the Jets fans I know seem to quickly forget the Jets once they lose]. We knew the whole time 2010 would be the year the Dolphins would start to contend. No realistic fan expected more then a 1st round playoff loss or being eliminated late in the season in 2009. :pbanana:

i wouldnt say the team with the numbert 1 defenee and the number 1 running game is awful.......if teh phins were any good they'd be in position to make the playoffs too.......but fwiw....i dont think the jets really deserve the playoffs either. but im not gonna complain about it.......
The Dolphins are better then the Jets(remember the sweep), they have just had to deal with a tougher schedule and a rash of injuries.

No one is crying. See the above post with the dancing banana for how most Dolphins fans feel about 2009.[never thought i'd put "dancing banana" in a sentence] People are just curious why all of a sudden a surge of Jets fans appear out of no where.

Back
Top Bottom