this is bull**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this is bull****

The Colts better hope Manning never gets hurt, Painter SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

lol at this jets fan talkin..member we beat you twice with that "number 1" defense of yours and ur playing the colts scrubs..wouldnt get to excited.

i'm not excited...maybe you haven't read what i wrote so i'll say it again......" I DO NOT THINK THE JETS ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM OR REALLY DESERVE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR AT ALL"

iknwo you guys are upset cause you finally have to admit that the phins suck.......i already admitted that the jets suck this year so whatever happens is gravy imo
dude ur team does ****in suck. lets see. u play ****in tennessee with kerry ****in collins at qb, u play the pats the first time with wes welker out, u play the colts with there scrubs the whole 2nd half basically, and now u get to play the bengals who basically have nothing to play for.

u guys have nothing to be proud of, u guys stink, and if u guys miracuiously got by the pats or bengals in wildcard round, u will actually have to play manning the whole entire game. not curtis painter.

i'm not excited...maybe you haven't read what i wrote so i'll say it again......" I DO NOT THINK THE JETS ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM OR REALLY DESERVE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR AT ALL"

then get a life and stop peekin on the phins boards n stop talkin like the jets are some good team with an awesome defense.

The Jets are not going far. They are a very good team, but Sanchez will hold them back. He's cost them so many games this year.

iknwo you guys are upset cause you finally have to admit that the phins suck.......i already admitted that the jets suck this year so whatever happens is gravy imo

Ok I give you credit for being fair, but come on, the Jets and Dolphins dont suck. They're middle of the pack. The Rams? They suck. The Jets and Dolphins are both "good." I hate the Jets but I wouldnt say they suck. Phins, same thing[except I dont hate them obviously]

THEN SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

because they think there team is amazing now that they beat the colts, they cant process that they beat the scrubs of the colts.

Why is a Jet fan even on this forum right now? Makes no sense.

I'm sure there'll be a bunch of em' trollin' on over here bragging about 'beating' the Indianapolis practice squad. :rolleyes2:

Hopefully the Bengals, not wanting to (possibly) play the Patriots IN Foxboro down the road, will play to WIN next week...it'd be kinda nice to see them get all there hopes up only to wind up disappointed in the end while Ochocinco celebrates in the Meadowlands! :D

the Jet fans will have an excuse as to why them beating the scrubs of the Colts is a legit win. Just wait for nyjunc, king of excuses, to come in here and blow our minds with some Jet logic.

Back
Top Bottom