this is bull**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this is bull****

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cnt take it anymore. i swear to god teams would never play there ****in scrubs against us when we needed a game to make the playoffs.

the jets r ****in awful, and i dont want them in the playoffs. if not us, it better not be them.

Ok, quit being such a homer...last I checked the Jets had the #1 defense in the league. And unlike us, they've got it togeter down the stretch, while we have choked all the way. A LOSS IS A LOSS, I could care less how hard the team fought...these guys learn NOTHING by Losing!!!!! Ask Shula about that....think he was quoted saying it.

uhh... I don't think its guaranteed that they get in

even if they do, its one and done for the Jests

a number 1 defense gives you a chance in any game.......as long as we dont get completely embarassed ala the phins last year........

They're beating the 2nd string colts. If they beat the 2nd string bengals next week let's see how they do with mark sanchez in freezing cold foxboro stadium against tom brady.

who would the colts rather face if the wildcard made it to them, ravens, broncs,fins,texans,steelers or jets? jets case closed

idk......maybe the team that let them score 27 points in under 15 minutes of offense?

a number 1 defense gives you a chance in any game.......as long as we dont get completely embarassed ala the phins last year........

you lost twice to the fins this year, what good the #1 defense did you in those games.... oh wait, you know what, i'm sorry. Thats how a Jests fan thinks.

Only thing a Jests fan cares about is beating the Dolphins twice. I don't think they'd know what a playoff win is like.

Even if your team makes the playoffs, they'll be one and done. Bank on it.

Ok, quit being such a homer...last I checked the Jets had the #1 defense in the league. And unlike us, they've got it togeter down the stretch, while we have choked all the way. A LOSS IS A LOSS, I could care less how hard the team fought...these guys learn NOTHING by Losing!!!!! Ask Shula about that....think he was quoted saying it.
ok, im not being a homer. heres the thing. the jets play at the same time as miami alot so i dont get to rlly sit down and watch the jets so much play.

but living in ny, i listen to talk radio and i i listen to die hard jet fans. and wat they say is that yes technically there d is rated #1, but they have choked 3 times this season with the game on the line[ at us,vs jax and vs atl]. that is not a sign of a number 1 d. they have a good d but dont buy into the crap that they r actually a legit number 1 d.

this team rlly isnt that good and it has nothing to do with a homeristic view.

I'm not the least bit worried about the Jets, or the Pats for that matter and neither should you be. They are the two most inconsistent teams ever, they have won and lost unexplainable games this season to really good and really bad teams. They will both get their ***** handed to them in the playoffs, and meanwhile we get to hang on to the perfect season. It's gonna be all good don't worry about it. The only teams I think we have a legit shot of seeing in the SB are the Vikings or Saints vs. Chargers or Colts.

No AFC East team is even gonna sniff the SB, I'd put money on it. Especially the Jets. Don't let this game upset you guys, this is the Jets A game playing against the worst the Colts have to offer, and in the mean time I smell something PERFECT brewing! :D

you lost twice to the fins this year, what good the #1 defense did you in those games.... oh wait, you know what, i'm sorry. Thats how a Jests fan thinks.

Only thing a Jests fan cares about is beating the Dolphins twice. I don't think they'd know what a playoff win is like.

Even if your team makes the playoffs, they'll be one and done. Bank on it.

what good did the defense do us? good enough to have us with a chance to make the playoffs still......the funny p[art is a dolphin fan saying that a jets fan doesn't know what a play-off victory would feel like when the phins haven't won a play-off game in almost a decade. that and the one and done play-off remark is even funnier.....first because of the completely embarrasing way the phins went one and done last year......and second because i already stated i dont think the jets deserve the playoffs anyway.

If the Jets make it by beating a couple of 2nd string teams, lets see how they do against the real Patriots in Foxboro with Mark Sanchez. He has yet to play a good game with cold weather. What happened the last time the Jets went to Foxboro?

At least the Phins made it last year[by beating the Jets in their own stadium, remember?] and finished in 1st place for the 14th time[a year after winning 1 game]. It took the Jets 28 years to win their first division title in the NFL and have won a grand total of 2. Don't even try to compare Jets playoff history with Dolphins playoff history.

To make fun of the Dolphins for losing in the playoffs a year after winning 1 game is dumb. The real prize was eliminating the Jets and Patriots in Giants Stadium in the same day.

Dont see what the ruckus is about, i understand why some of you may be upset but the Jets will not get into the playoffs. I believe they will far short.

The Colts are handing the game to the Jets.

If I was Clark, Wayne, or Manning I'd be furious.

I hope it creates disention within the organization and the Chargers kick their *** in the playoffs.

**** the Colts. I hate those ****ers now. I used to root for them anytime it didnt effect the phins.

I think just based on the fact that going undefeated isnt even important to some teams now, that the 72 team should just shut up about it. What the Colts are doing is a slap in the face of the phins organization. What they are essentially doing is saying going undefeated is no big deal.

Now, I dont feel like its no big deal. I think its a pretty remarkable accomplishment. Which is why for the life of me I cant figure out why the Colts arent attempting to do it. Its nonsense.

Again, being undefeated isnt what beat the Patriots. What beat the Patriots is the Giants front 4 and Eli Manning in the clutch.

The idea that there is more pressure is bs. There is pressure in the playoffs no matter if you are undefeated or not.

If the Jets make it by beating a couple of 2nd string teams, lets see how they do against the real Patriots in Foxboro with Mark Sanchez. He has yet to play a good game with cold weather. What happened the last time the Jets went to Foxboro?

At least the Phins made it last year[by beating the Jets in their own stadium, remember?] and finished in 1st place for the 14th time[a year after winning 1 game]. It took the Jets 28 years to win their first division title in the NFL and have won a grand total of 2. Don't even try to compare Jets playoff history with Dolphins playoff history.

iknwo you guys are upset cause you finally have to admit that the phins suck.......i already admitted that the jets suck this year so whatever happens is gravy imo

lol at this jets fan talkin..member we beat you twice with that "number 1" defense of yours and ur playing the colts scrubs..wouldnt get to excited.

idk......maybe the team that let them score 27 points in under 15 minutes of offense?

Good god...typical Jets fan...disappears for the second half of the season and somehow mysteriously re-emerges when his team is potentially backing into the playoffs.

Where's 'junc'?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom