this is bull**** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this is bull****

Its funny how Jets fans only feel superior when things swing their way. Didn't see them after the sweep. Where were you all hiding??

Who cares, I think the Bengals will end up playing their starters and winning preventing the Jets from getting into the playoffs. Even if the Jets sneak in their fans will be gloating for a week and then they'll be out of it watching other teams in the playoffs like us.The arrogant Patriot fans (who think they're going to breeze through the playoffs when they haven't beaten a decent team on the road all year, good luck with that one.) will be joining us soon as well.

dude ur team does ****in suck. lets see. u play ****in tennessee with kerry ****in collins at qb, u play the pats the first time with wes welker out, u play the colts with there scrubs the whole 2nd half basically, and now u get to play the bengals who basically have nothing to play for.

u guys have nothing to be proud of, u guys stink, and if u guys miracuiously got by the pats or bengals in wildcard round, u will actually have to play manning the whole entire game. not curtis painter.

Hi, Jets fan here.

I Would say that the Jets have better talent than a lot of teams in the AFC but it is poor QB play from a rookie & questionable (at times) coaching that puts us behind the 8 ball somewhat.

Besides QB & Field Goal Kicker...the Jets have a player who's been in the pro-bowl player within the last 3 years at every level on the team:
CB/LB/DL/WR/OL/RB/KR.
Two of those aren't even playing because of injury. I don't think any other team in the AFC, not even the Chargers, can make that claim.

I'm just stating this because of all the possible teams fighting for the last playoff spots the Jets have the most talent of the bunch. We're just not playing like it right now because of a Rookie QB. If the Jets had a QB just playing EVEN right now....JUST EVEN...we'd be a serious threat.

Maybe the Jets don't deserve this playoff spot, but they have the talent to pull of some upsets. It all depends on Sanchez.

Its funny how Jets fans only feel superior when things swing their way. Didn't see them after the sweep. Where were you all hiding??

Wait a minute, fans feel superior when there team is put in a better position than others and win more games? Tell me more O wise one

its bad enough that we get our *** kicked today and r now basically all but mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, but now having to see the jets get a game handed to them which will prob result in them making the playoffs is just the final nail on the coffin.

im sick to my stomach.

No excuses from the dolphin fans, all you had to do was win. You couldn't do it so no whining from you guys.

its bad enough that we get our *** kicked today and r now basically all but mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, but now having to see the jets get a game handed to them which will prob result in them making the playoffs is just the final nail on the coffin.

im sick to my stomach.

The DOLPHINS could have avoided this with a win. Don't discredit the JETS just because they did their job and MIAMI didn't.

Oh no doubt. I have no issues with the Jets. THe Fins brought this on themselves. Its probably for the best that Miami isnt going to the playoffs because if they played SD or any other playoff team it could get ugly.

Miami needs to have better starts in the season and for the love of GOD not turn it over. The Fins arent good enough to be down big in a game.

1 and done a year after winning one game? And we wont be eliminated from playoff contention until week 17 after our best players went down with the toughest schedule in the NFL? I'll take it. The Jets aren't going anywhere either, they're virtually the same as the Dolphins. Except yes, the Dolphins did sweep the Jets. :up: Look don't be mad that it only took the Dolphins one year to become competitive and a playoff team again after winning 1 game, because I know you were all looking forward to seeing the Dolphins in last place for a few years until they rebuilt. Too bad that didnt happen.

The biggest thing the Jets accomplished that people will remember was protecting the most unique record in all of sports for their biggest rival. Thanks!

Let's clear something up........

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/decades/1940s/undefeated.aspx

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Yes the 1942 Bears lost the "NFL Championship." And the AAFC? Who cares? This is about something that actually exists, not some crappy organization that failed after 3 years. It failed for a reason. All cleared.
All that bragging about a record you share with THREE other teams.....keep thumping your chest.Forty years ago or sixty,what's the difference??They are both ancient history.........:chuckle::chuckle::up:

#1 defense and #1 running game in football...I would say the Jets absolutely deserve a playoff seed. Did they get a bit lucky with scheduling and teams resting some starters? Absolutely, but where was our luck in the freakish loss to the Bills at home or your unbelievably lucky win over us? It all evens out in the end. The Jets belong in the playoffs, the fish don't

Back
Top Bottom