Threw down 2,500 on the over 7.5 wins! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Threw down 2,500 on the over 7.5 wins!

Sprts betting it takes nerves of steel and Vegas really does their homework. I remember losing a 1000 on USF versus K st when they were ranked ugh that hurt, Also almost lost a 1000 on Oklahoma but hey pulled it out in last seconds. My worst memory a 20 team parlay that I lost because W Virginia lost in overtime lol

I was hoping this wouldn't be bumped. At least not tonight. When a guy loses a tough bet, particularly for a nice chunk, it's sports betting protocol to stay away until he approaches.

You can sense who the jerk newcomers are because they immediately run up and tell you they had the other side. It doesn't matter how obscure the bet was, they had the other side. Remarkable.

I took four over/unders this year. I took the Redskins under 6.5, the Cardinals under 7.0, the Seahawks over 7.5 and the Jets under 8.5.

The Seahawks just pulled in their 8th win which makes me a winner on that one. The Cardinals just polished off their 9th loss which means the worst I can do is push on that one but let's face it, I'll be winning that one. I'm FAIRLY confident the Jets don't pop off three straight wins to catch me on the 8.5 but playing the Titans, Chargers and Bills does nothing to help my confidence there. The odds are with me...but I'm nervous anyway. The Redskins screwed me. I had them under 6.5 wins and they just pulled out their 7th win, so I'm a loser on that one.

I think I'll pull 3 out of 4 on those.

Nice bets. You did go 3 out of 4.

:up:

It's okay guys. Kind of expected it. All you need is family.

You've got the correct attitude. Cherish your loved ones. This season started with my dad alive. Now he's gone. Everything else is a blur. I certainly don't care much about the bets, or the arguments...

Often I post on this site or others to help keep my mind away from my dad's death.

Back
Top Bottom