Thursday 1/21 Draft Chat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday 1/21 Draft Chat

You have Pitta higher? He can't block worth a lick and while he is a dynamic receiving option our system requires the Tight End's to block. We are a run first team and Pitta's blocking limitations would kill our offense

Armando reported that the Dolphins had some interest in CJ Spiller today. I really hope this acts out. I think CJ Spiller is the best offensive player in the draft

I think we should easily be interested in Spiller in some way simply because of what he brings to the table. Runs well, catches well, returns kicks...the guy is a homerun threat plain and simple. He knows how to make the moves and have defensive players miss the tackles.

He's a great player and even though he's listed under 200 lbs., he has a solid build.

Hey real, I don't watch much big 10 football. Hows Brandon Graham look? Strengths, Weaknesses? Whose he compare to in the NFL?

Brandon Graham is a guy I love to play SOLB in our system. CK Compared him to Lamarr Woodley and it's very accurate. He led the nation in tackles for a loss last season. In four conference games Graham accounted for 10.5 sacks which shows me he plays up for big games. Great straight-line speed as well and a solid tackler. Love this guy

we are talking about te's really, wow, i do prefer spiller, if we could trade someone for a second rounder that would be awesome, how bout rb, in the first, and 2 lb's in the second, would be nice

Brandon Graham is a guy I love to play SOLB in our system. CK Compared him to Lamarr Woodley and it's very accurate. He led the nation in tackles for a loss last season. In four conference games Graham accounted for 10.5 sacks which shows me he plays up for big games. Great straight-line speed as well and a solid tackler. Love this guy

You think there is a good shot we can get him in the second? Or will he slip up to the later 1st round?

we are talking about te's really, wow, i do prefer spiller, if we could trade someone for a second rounder that would be awesome, how bout rb, in the first, and 2 lb's in the second, would be nice

The more I think about it, the more I've been leaning to defense in the draft and offense in free agency. Of course that depends on who actually hits the market.

CK touched on it before, but if Braylon Edwards hits the market, don't be surprised to see the Phins go after him.

For my money CJ Spiller is the best offensive player in this draft. If we drafted him someone would bite on Ronnie Brown for a 2nd Rounder and if not we would have the best backfield I have ever seen. Spiller speed to the corner is lethal.. I'm talking maybe the best we have ever seen

2 guys who showed pretty well at the shrine practices at te...quarles and pitta

i like quarles upside don't like the off the field character stuff...

Back
Top Bottom