Thursday 1/21 Draft Chat | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday 1/21 Draft Chat

i think the Trifecta continues with the same plan as they started with, Big, Physical, Smart players, they will not fall in love with any particular player, they will have many of the above mentioned types spread throughout there draft board.

My wish list

1st Round) Rolando McClain - ILB
2nd Round) Arrelious Benn - WR
3rd Round) Sean Weatherspoon - OLB
4th Round) Torrell Troup - DT

So:

1a. Spiller ; 1b. McClain; 1c. ?? (Hughes?)
2a. Spikes? 2b. Graham? 2c. Spikes? Norwood?
3a. ???????

The trifecta's plan backfired on Pat White and Pat Turner. The jury is out on White but I am convinced Patrick Turner will not develop into a good player. Lacks speed and struggles getting off the line

micah johnson is in the draft...how can you be high on him dolginn and not know that???

This is the first time I read that he is not in the draft. Sorry. Even if he is not, I still have a back up crush: Daryl Washington!:hi5:

The trifecta's plan backfired on Pat White and Pat Turner. The jury is out on White but I am convinced Patrick Turner will not develop into a good player. Lacks speed and struggles getting off the line

Can't judge Turner off of one season in the NFL in which he didn't even play.

The coaches activated just 4 wide receivers...and Hartline got the edge cause he was able to learn the offense quicker. He also is able to play all wide receiver spots and help on special teams. So he got the edge over Turner.

Don't see either Pat being any good. Had a sore stomache, when both calls came in on draft weekend. Sean Smith was like Pepto Bismo

So Real:
IF Spiller, McClain and Bryant are taken, you want Earl Thomas?

I went to training camp and saw Patrick Turner. Caught the ball well and ran nice routes but I don't have faith in a guy who cannot crack a spot in our receiving core

Back
Top Bottom