Thursday 1/21 Draft Chat | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday 1/21 Draft Chat

daryl washington??? the guy who's really thin torsoed in a 3-4??? i see another 4-3 lb there also

Yes sign me up. I love Earl Thomas and think Free Safety was our most vulnerable position last season. I like Thomas almost as much as Eric Berry

Spiller and Ronnie would be an awesome duo! And no, just because Spiller is taken at 12 doesn't mean Brown gets traded for a 2nd, won't happen.

"
Five Cats to be at combine
Five University of Kentucky seniors — cornerback Trevard Lindley, linebacker Micah Johnson, fullback John Conner, linebacker Sam Maxwell and defensive tackle Corey Peters — have received invites to the NFL Combine Feb. 24-March 2 in Indianapolis. Peters was also invited to the East-West Shrine Game on Jan. 23 in Orlando but will sit out to rest a minor shoulder injury suffered in the Music City Bowl. Peters is expected to be 100 percent for the Combine. Another UK senior, running back Alfonso Smith, will play in the Texas vs. the Nation All-Star Game on Feb. 6 in El Paso, Texas"
http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/1098702.html?storylink=omni_popular

Ever since that Iowa - GT game, and TedSlimmJr and CK's conversation...

I'm on board with Edds as a 3-4 ILB.

yeah i agree with that...great size and elite at coverage...gonna have to work at sifting thru trash and using his hands to get off blocks...

definitely a guy at #74 to look at...i had 4th round i now have a solid 3rd round grade on him

Back
Top Bottom