Thursday Night.. who to root for?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night.. who to root for??

Root for the U ! to beat out VT ! Game starts @ 7:30!
clear.gif

I say go for the division title:up: You can never count on a wildcard, too much crap has to go right in the conference. That loss to Baltimore could come back to haunt them:(

If the Jets play an unbeaten Titans team I don't mind if the Jets win, this winning streak is making me nervous:shakeno:

ill be rooting for the patriots, but i hope both teams are exposed in some way to give us some film to look at.

first of all, the Titans aren't going 19-0. Countless superior teams have come up short. someone will find a way to exploit their defense for a game or two.

secondly, ehem.... say what you will, but i would sacrifice "Perfectville: population 1" for a spot in the playoffs. Tennessee beating the Jets could end up being an important part of that realization.

for the thursday nighter, i gotta say root Pats for the sole reason that we have a better chance ending the season with a hand up in the tiebreaker vs them (NE at home, NYJ @ meadowlands).

I also feel like Favre will give away 1 game the Jets should absolutely win, ie. vs DEN, BUF, SEA.

A jets win would put the dolphins in a better position to make te playoffs, imo, though i don't think a win against the pats by the fins should be assumed.
On the other hand, a jets win would do a lot to prove they are a good team, which I belive they are, and give them momentum into a home game vs. Tennesee for a potentially huge upset

being from new york and being a dolphin fan is hard lol but there is no way (because im from new york) i can ever root for a new england/boston team...cant happen lol not that im rooting for the jets, but id rather see the pats lose, personally

You're not the only one.... I was just thinking that today..

I wish the vbookie bets had a bet for the titans game this week. I would have put most of my credits on that.

I am just as nervous over the jets going undefeated as the titans- and the jets have already lost 3 games. :unsure:

I vote for a tie!

Two overtimes and a tie. They both only pick up half a game! Then I dont have to want either of them to win!

Back
Top Bottom