Tim Ryan: No way Miami beats New Orleans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Ryan: No way Miami beats New Orleans

He kept talking about rt pocket awareness because of.his fumbles but both came on blown assingments by the rb and te i believe miller and sims. He had almost zero seconds because they came in free unblocked so his point is stupid along with most so called tv experts. These are miatakes by other players not RT. Sure he could step up and make plays by improvising but if a guy comes in instantly unblocked its a difficult thing to expect consistently out of any qb

TBVH Ryan did not say anything that I wasnt thinking during that game. Tanny WAS holding the ball far too long many times during the game.
I just re-watched that drive and...no he didn't. He did talk about his pocket awareness and holding onto the ball too long, but that is something most Dolphins fans have issue with too. He was pretty fair with a Tannehill, and I am not even a Tim Ryan fan.

I do find it funny how we, as a fan base, turn on every person in they media that picks against us, like they personally stole our candy and kicked our puppy. He is simply picking the other team, who is also undefeated, has a high winning percentage unygr this regime, at home and has a tight end that eats defenses for lunch,a nd a Hall of a fame QB to get him the ball. I don't really see anything egregious in what he is saying.

As for the IQ thing...can't infirm or deny that. The guy looks like a shaved caveman, for sure.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

He's so bad that he's in the box calling games while youre typing on a message board complaining about it.
I don't think so, I heard his work during that Miami -Falcons game and he was a ****ing idiot, all he kept on doing was badmouthing RT as he was winning the game.
**** this guy he has an IQ 2 points lower than a stick.

Tim Ryan is one of the most slow-brained, unimaginative, lame excuses for an announcer that I've heard in a long time.

He's a punch drunk dolt. His IQ probably bakes at room temperature.

Listening to his commentary on the game [when I watched on NFL Rewind and could hear everything] just made me laugh. In pity.

When it comes to QB play, the man knows very little. How he got a job in the booth is anyone's clue. Former player who suffered one too many concussions.

Many guys here on this board would do 100 percent better job announcing than he.

LD

According to everyone on this site, every color analyst sucks, they know nothing about anything, they don't know football, they have no right to be broadcasting.. Blah blah blah.. I listen to the afternoon blitz everyday and when he was on he was very good. Sorry kids, but He's actually one of the better color analysts out there.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Respectfully, strongly disagree.

LD

To I say I think New Orleans will win okay that'sfine but to say we have no shot that's just douchbaggish if that is even a word.

This is the guy that called the game last week. I understand people picking against the Dolphins with them playing in New Orleans, but to say there is no way the Dolphins win is ridiculous. This was on NFL Sirius radio.

wonder if this guy can give me the winning lotto numbers for this week ?

Any given Sunday (or Monday in this case).

I'm sure at least 95 percent of the media "experts" said there's no way we'd be 3-0 at this point before the season began.

just as minny thought and about 99.9% of the fan base , that since cleveland didnt have richardson and that they benched there Starting QB along with other starters out , that there was noway that the Brownies had a chance to beat the Vikes and peterson @ Home ? But not only did the Brownies cover the spread , they kicked the **** out of the Vikes in the own stadium ,and they were 7 point underdogs , even i didnt give cleveland a chance ,But as they say Any given sunday or monday . Ijust hope this Pumps up our Team , and i hope that Philbin reminds them every day at pratice that we suspose to have no shot at winning that game against the Saints .

Lots of butthurt in this thread. The guy is allowed to make his opinions known. Disagreeing with him is one thing but to say he doesnt know anything or is worthless just isn't true.

BUT IF WE DO.......Lord in heaven boys.......BUT IF WE DO beat the Saints............

Oh boy with that be a paradigm shifter.

Back
Top Bottom