Tim Ryan: No way Miami beats New Orleans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Ryan: No way Miami beats New Orleans

I'll have to say it's the first time I listened to Tim Ryan do an entire game,and what I find odd is early I thought he was Joe Buck which I like but I realized what he said and how he said it started to pull me down the Dan Dierdorf Chris Collinsworth road where I had to lower the volume down.

I guess with an announcer it can be several reasons you don't care for them,their actual voice can turn people off,what they say and how they say it can be the other.And last of all what I didnt care for was how Tim Ryan is how he started predicting what was going to happen or he seemed to have the outcome of the game in his head or where Atlanta should attack Miami and then failed to do it with Miami when they had the ball.

Oh and as far as the OP,this is the exact way Tim Ryan came across during a big portion of the Atlanta game,"No way Miami beats Atlanta."

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Yeah, and...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Wrong. It's not a given that a QB learns to feel pressure.

Well, since Tim Ryan said it, I guess we can save the jet fuel and not even bother showing up. Someone needs to ask him who the Super Bowl Champions are so we can all skip right to the Trophy ceremony and prevent all the injuries that actually playing the games would have caused.

Back
Top Bottom