Tim Ryan: No way Miami beats New Orleans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Ryan: No way Miami beats New Orleans

The Doophins have no chance in hell to win this one. Saints win by 10 at the very least.

If the Dolphins do win you should be banned from the site so we don't have to read any of your nonsense anymore. I guess it won't matter because if the Dolphins do win you will crawl back under the rock from which you came so we won't see you again anyway.

An undefeated team that already knocked down 2 playoff teams has no chance?

imagesqtbnANd9GcTcEE9BIY3y3ydPJ2ejgnb93z-1.jpg

They were saying "no way" since the season began.

Tim ryan is the guy who came on finsiders and was mocking the name as he started the interview.

Tim Ryan is just another media guy who cannot correctly identify when a team is on the rise. Only who has been good/great before. Thats why they say what they say. Its all based on the past.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

just like finheaven.

**** that loser!! Miami has to win this game. Why? Because this will finally give them credibility and no one can say **** about this team anymore. Im sick of these people dissin my TEAM!!!!

Drew Bledsoe had the same issue and it never improved.

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Respectfully, strongly disagree.

LD

Yeah, and...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

the only game in the nfl you say no way they win would be Jacksonville, every other team has a chance. especially an undefeated team

The color guys barely register when I am watching a game, but Tim Ryan last week made me say huh a few times, in a bad way. I can't really judge him on a single game, but he had about three things that he prepared for the game and fixated on them, regardless of the situation. His hard on for Tony Gonzales was ridiculous. In the second half, when Julio Jones was in beastmode, he was singling out Tony Gonzalez for the attention he drew, even when he wasn't. He insisted that we could totally run on Atlanta's D when it was clear that we could not.

That said, I agree with the popular sentiment that this site is a little over concerned with talking heads and the level of respect our team is getting. It will come with a sustained and consistent level of excellent play. 4-1 into the bye week will do it.

Tim Ryan is not a Tannehill fan. Clearly. I heard him make a statement on the last drive that preety much said as much. His point was "Tannehill sure looks good when he knows where the ball is going before the snap". I'm like, what the hell kind of back handed compliment is that? :confused:

TBVH Ryan did not say anything that I wasnt thinking during that game. Tanny WAS holding the ball far too long many times during the game.

You do realize that Ryan Tannehill is like #3 in the entire NFL in getting the ball out quickly, according to PFF, right? And that's one of the only uses I have for PFF, the totally objective 'stopwatch' statistics.

"OMG why isn't he throwing that deep out to a guy in blanket coverage in under 1.8 seconds???"

It's going to be comical when Ryan Tannehill is actually getting decent protection and blitz pickups and suddenly people are scratching their heads waiting for a meathead commentator to give them some new buzzword for complaint.

Wow, we seem to have more threads about what the people on TV/radio say about us than threads about our players. Once again, WHO CARES WHAT THEY SAY? It doesn't mean anything people. WIN, that's all that matters!!

Ozzy rules!!

I thought Tim Ryan made some good constructive observations at times during the game too. I just can't remember any of them.

Back
Top Bottom