time to quit blaming jeff ireland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

time to quit blaming jeff ireland

lkconch

Rookie
Reaction score
If ross likes the job that ireland is doing then its rosses fault .Jeff ireland is going to milk this for as long as he can,if it were you you would milk it to.

Agreed, I'm giving him this draft before I judge him. And we still haven't seen what Egnew, Mathews and Miller are all about. I'm figuring next season for them.

Agreed, I'm giving him this draft before I judge him. And we still haven't seen what Egnew, Mathews and Miller are all about. I'm figuring next season for them.

I agree, he needs another 20 free agency periods and 20 draft classes to judge him, Rome wasn't build in a day.

I think it is time to fire Jeff Ireland.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

By the way, in a ho-hum game for the rest of the league, how nervous is Jeff Ireland right now before this Jags game. His Fins game he constructed cannot lose to a lowly Jags qb'ed by Chad Henne.

Jeff cannot lose this weekend.

Lose to the Jags in front of an empty stadium and I doubt Ireland lasts the week.

New coaching staff. Rookie QB. No more Parcells calling the shots.

You need to look at this as if Ireland's been here one year, not five. It all started over this season. And the guy's not going anywhere.

Everybodys wants playmakers. Cue reggie bush brandon marshall and chad johnson.
Coching tries to turn reggie into a workhorse back instead of what he is, a COP back with superior pass catching
Talent out of the backfield. Coaching staffs doesnt think marshall is a good fit and hes traded. Coaching staff
Cuts chad johnson.

Last staff wanted to run and run and run some more... oh and kick a few fieldgoals. This staff has an entirley
Different philosophy.

Theres holes on this team as their are holes on every team. We have basically been in and could have won all but two or three of our games. The players and staff need a better mentality on the field.

Ireland has hit on some picks and missed on some. Gambled on some as well. Thats the way it.goes for about half the league.

New coaching staff. Rookie QB. No more Parcells calling the shots.

You need to look at this as if Ireland's been here one year, not five. It all started over this season. And the guy's not going anywhere.

We can choose to make up anything our mind will accept but the fact is he has been gm for 5 years

Jeff reminds me of the Isiah Thomas of the Dolphins, he just sticks around, like mud in the trad of your shoe

If ross likes the job that ireland is doing then its rosses fault .Jeff ireland is going to milk this for as long as he can,if it were you you would milk it to.

Yep, Ireland has overseen the building of a mediocre roster for the last 5 years but Ross has been his boss for most of that time and what's his only action been ? To give Ireland a pay raise, more responsibility and an extended contract. Ireland will continue to talk up his own record, blame everyone else and I'm not at all hopeful that Ross will ever see through it

It's Jeff Ireland's fault we are going over the fiscal cliff... world hunger and racism. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ireland isn't going anywhere I wish people would zip it already on this nonsense. He's had the reigns for one damn year. He had a nice draft, now he'll finish the job this off season. Smdh. Only way Ireland gets canned is if Philbin goes too. And he's not going anywhere either.

Ireland isn't going anywhere I wish people would zip it already on this nonsense. He's had the reigns for one damn year. He had a nice draft, now he'll finish the job this off season. Smdh. Only way Ireland gets canned is if Philbin goes too. And he's not going anywhere either.

Nonsense and nonsense. That being said, he likely isn't going anywhere as he bought himself at least another year by finally addressing the most important position in football (no, it's not anywhere in the "trenches") and he's finally showing some ability to be proactive by grabbing a potential replacement for Jake Long a year before it became a need. Hopefully he takes that chance he got when he wasn't fired with Sparano, strips the Parcells influence off entirely, and grabs some playmakers for once.

Back
Top Bottom