time to quit blaming jeff ireland | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

time to quit blaming jeff ireland

Having full reigns doesn't disqualify he drafted Pouncey and Jones. Ireland isn't going anywhere, live with it. Suck it up, buddy. ;) I was addressing the "last draft" sucked nonsense. But more nonsensical drivel.

We are about to endure our FOURTH straight losing season and you are defending the GM?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So let me get this right:

If a draft pick or free agent signing busts before 2011 its not Irelands fault because he didnt have full control.
If a draft pick or free agent signing works out Ireland deserves the credit because "not having full reigns doesnt disqualify him".

But the rest of us are posting the nonsensical drivel. Riiiiiight.

No, just your posts are nonsensical. As I address the "last draft sucked" drivel and you caricature it as something totally out of context. Thus, nonsensical drivel.

Here's my question to the Ireland apologists:

If Jeff Ireland was the investment manager for your retirement fund, and you kept losing money from your retirement account for four straight years, would you still let him manage your money?

Then why, with that sort of track record, do you want him managing the football team you cheer for?

Get real.
Post of the month! For those that want to keep Jeff, how many game changers do we have on this roster? We need to get back to the championship level again and he won't take us there. Please wake up Mr. Ross.

No, just your posts are nonsensical. As I address the "last draft sucked" drivel and you caricature it as something totally out of context. Thus, nonsensical drivel.
Bro there is no need to call another members posts drivel. Please debate the topic and not make it personal. What has Ireland done for us to keep him as the GM?

Here's my question to the Ireland apologists:

If Jeff Ireland was the investment manager for your retirement fund, and you kept losing money from your retirement account for four straight years, would you still let him manage your money?

Then why, with that sort of track record, do you want him managing the football team you cheer for?

Get real.

That's a great analogy...

Your the one that brought up Wake, Jones, and Pouncey. OyeDale talked about the last draft and you brought up the other players.

Are you under the assumption that Jones, Wake, and Pouncey were drafted last offseason?

:lol:

Your the one that brought up Wake, Jones, and Pouncey. OyeDale talked about the last draft and you brought up the other players.

Are you under the assumption that Jones, Wake, and Pouncey were drafted last offseason?

:lol:
This lolol

Parcells was hired to run the show, which he did, till last year. He had the major say on who stays and goes, who comes in etc. I think Ireland was in a learning process under parcells, and well, that process is over. This years draft looks like it should be ok. Not outstanding, but OK. This next draft & FA will be decisive on wether or not he stays after the end of 2013.

Parcells was hired to run the show, which he did, till last year. He had the major say on who stays and goes, who comes in etc. I think Ireland was in a learning process under parcells, and well, that process is over. This years draft looks like it should be ok. Not outstanding, but OK. This next draft & FA will be decisive on wether or not he stays after the end of 2013.

where do people come up with this, Parcells did not hire ireland to learn for 4 years and become gm he hired him as GM right away

If ross likes the job that ireland is doing then its rosses fault .Jeff ireland is going to milk this for as long as he can,if it were you you would milk it to.

Can't argue with that. Ross is the real problem, and we will probably have more dolts like Ireland in our future....

where do people come up with this, Parcells did not hire ireland to learn for 4 years and become gm he hired him as GM right away

So you think that Parcells hired ireland for Ireland to make all the decisions & Parcells made none? Please. Parcells was the Boss. Ireland served an apprenticeship under him. Irelands may have been GM, but he did not really have the final say.

So you think that Parcells hired ireland for Ireland to make all the decisions & Parcells made none? Please. Parcells was the Boss. Ireland served an apprenticeship under him. Irelands may have been GM, but he did not really have the final say.

So Ireland didnt get the paychecks of a general manager. Thats what your saying, right?

Back
Top Bottom