To All of you Randy Shannon Fluffers... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All of you Randy Shannon Fluffers...

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
...it's storytime with JCane. So, pull up a seat and check your Kool-Aid at the door.

All I hear is give the man time, let him get his golden recruiting class out the door, and my personal favorite, he's a great recruiter....and I'll address this later.

But we've seen Shannon get bulldozed by Frank Beamer and the Hokies this season. We watched Yabba Dabo Doo-Doo and Clemson come to Miami and beat us with inferior talent. And once again, Butch Davis ran coaching circles around Randy Shannon. But...but...JCane, Jacory Harris threw FOUR interceptions in that game...you can't blame Rarry Shoker!

LOL...I watched Mike Kafka of Northwestern turn the ball over FIVE times to SEC Auburn and still be in a position to win that football game in overtime. Northwestern would have pushed that game to a second overtime had they just kicked the field goal and tied the game as opposed to faking the field goal. But I can't blame Northwestern for trying to win. They're Northwestern and Auburn is Auburn.

So why is nerd school Northwestern able to hang with the great SEC Auburn and traditional football powerhouse Miami can't hang with basketball school North Carolina? Simple. Coaching. Pat Fitzgerald is a football coach. Randy Shannon is not. By the way, did I mention that Northwestern was able to overcome 14 point deficits TWICE against a more physical Auburn defense to get that game to overtime?

How many more kids are going to have to transfer from the University of Miami because Shannon FAILS to RECRUIT the positions he needs and then tries to strongarm kids playing other positions into playing positions they never wanted to play when being recruited here? And then when these kids transfer because of this *******, they're called ***** and *******. I for one am sick of this clown pulling this garbage on these innocent kids. These kids get killed for transferring by fans, media, and recruiting sites and this idiot Shanzook gets a free pass. I've had enough of this filth at Miami. It's pathetic. This incompetent gutterball is setting this program on fire and some of you want to give him more time.

Shoker has also told Damien Berry that he "needs to learn the playbook more." Damien Berry then proceeds to pull out his playbook and ask Shannon to ask him anything about the playbook. Shannon was left with nothing else to say other than, "this isn't the time." Shannon also told Berry that he has put him on the bench to "see how he would respond."

I am fuming angry right now. And I hope many of you are equally as angry or at least disappointed. I love this program. I love this school. I love this city. It's in my blood. And I know many of you feel the same way so it's time to put that Kool-Aid down. I'll drink gasoline before I drink that Shannon Kool-Aid again. I give too much of my time and money to this program to sit quietly. I'm exposing this fraud anyway I can. There's not much that is said or goes on inside the walls of the Hecht that doesn't find its way to me. So spread the word. Stop giving your money to this program if you do so. Email Kirby Hocutt and voice your displeasure. Copy Jim Frevola. Copy Donna Shalala. Let your friends know.

Fire this man.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhahaha. I didn't even read the thread, seeing how as I'm not a huge Miami fan. But I can't get enough of JCane hating on Randy Shannon... Keep it up! haha.

Agree 100% about Blandy Shantard.

But hey, we just got a recruit and beat out the powerhouses of Portland State, San Jose State, and Fresno State to get him.

Had another guy de-commit and go to Maryland too.

Stellar.

Agree 100% about Blandy Shantard.

But hey, we just got a recruit and beat out the powerhouses of Portland State, San Jose State, and Fresno State to get him.

Had another guy de-commit and go to Maryland too.

Stellar.

Yeah, forgot about that.

MARYLAND. We had a guy say, "Eff Miami...I'm going to Maryland!"

:lol:

Gotta get one to play the QB position after Harris leaves or is knocked out for awhile because our O-line isn't much better than a JV-caliber, one to play the RB position, and maybe one or two along the O-line.

We could be the first team in history to start 10 or so RBs.

Speaking of the QB position.

Behind Harris, it looks bleaker than the Sahara.

Stellar job by Blandy there too.

Yeah, forgot about that.

MARYLAND. We had a guy say, "Eff Miami...I'm going to Maryland!"

:lol:

Really? I heard it was a test scores issue.

Doesn't really make sense for any competitive person to play football at Maryland over Miami.

We can't get O-linemen/D-linemen, but we've got a 200000th RB coming in.

We can't be beat.

Isn't Brandon Linder one of the top O-line recruits in the country? And I've heard nothing but good things about Glenn, Feliciano, and McDermott. Bunche is another top recruit, and Barton, if nothing else, is from STA. I'm disappointed with our current DL commits, but that could change by the time signing day rolls around.

And as for RB's - isn't Eduardo one of (if not) the top backs in South Florida? Isn't Storm Johnson supposed to be pretty good? Didn't we bring in Lamar Miller and Mike James last year?

I know you don't respond to people when your blatherings are turned on their head, but I'd love to hear what in the world you're actually talking about.

Isn't Brandon Linder one of the top O-line recruits in the country? And I've heard nothing but good things about Glenn, Feliciano, and McDermott. Bunche is another top recruit, and Barton, if nothing else, is from STA. I'm disappointed with our current DL commits, but that could change by the time signing day rolls around.

And as for RB's - isn't Eduardo one of (if not) the top backs in South Florida? Isn't Storm Johnson supposed to be pretty good? Didn't we bring in Lamar Miller and Mike James last year?

I know you don't respond to people when your blatherings are turned on their head, but I'd love to hear what in the world you're actually talking about.

That's the problem. You're disappointed with our DL commits and we all know that's a glaring issue with our team. He's brought in all of these players at ONE position and neglects other positions. And then when he doesn't have anyone at certain positions, he scrambles and strongarms kids to play positions they don't want to. So now we have no push from our front four, no pressure on the QB, and teams attack our secondary polluted with wide receivers lol.

Every single year we see kids transfer and then get bad mouthed. Where does it end? We lost Jermaine McKenzie, Shawnbrey McNeal, Taylor Cook, Cannon Smith, Lee Chambers is probably gone, and it doesn't look good for Kendall Thompkins. We EASILY had the deepest wide receiver core in the country last season. We have so many receivers that these "STUDS" we keep recruiting can't crack the depth chart and then they're asked to move positions. It's not fair.

That's not a great recruiter.

Missed my point.

We've got issues on the DL, don't recruit there. We've got some studs at RB and are loaded at that position, yet what do we keep on adding to? The DL right? Nope. The RB position, where we need no help at all currently.

You know, I'd love to respond to every single one of your condescending quips, but I'm not always in front of a computer to do so.

Keep drinkin' the Kool-Aid.

That's the problem. You're disappointed with our DL commits and we all know that's a glaring issue with our team. He's brought in all of these players at ONE position and neglects other positions. And then when he doesn't have anyone at certain positions, he scrambles and strongarms kids to play positions they don't want to. So now we have no push from our front four, no pressure on the QB, and teams attack our secondary polluted with wide receivers lol.

Every single year we see kids transfer and then get bad mouthed. Where does it end? We lost Jermaine McKenzie, Shawnbrey McNeal, Taylor Cook, Cannon Smith, Lee Chambers is probably gone, and it doesn't look good for Kendall Thompkins. We EASILY had the deepest wide receiver core in the country last season. We have so many receivers that these "STUDS" we keep recruiting can't crack the depth chart and then they're asked to move positions. It's not fair.

That's not a great recruiter.

Randy didn't neglect the DT position. He had Nix and Chandler committed. If we get no one else, then it's a disappointment. There's still a few guys left that could commit to us, and this would be a moot point. If we ended up with Whittaker, Thornton, Ferguson, and Lemonier we'd be singing a different tune.

I don't know that anyone you mentioned was bad-mouthed, except maybe the QB's, but that was more because of when they left, and not why they left. For example, Aaron Corp waited until the end of the year to transfer from USC, not a week before the first game of the year.

And what WR studs do we have that can't crack the depth chart?? It wasn't too long ago when everyone was crying about how we didn't have any receivers, and now we have too many? I don't think people understand that it was pretty much like starting from scratch with Randy. All you have to do, and I really don't understand why you guys cannot grasp this simple point, is look at the graduating seniors. There's nobody. What did we have 1 guy drafted in the entire draft last year? And we'll have what, 1 or 2 this year? But no, this is Randy's fault. And when Allen Bailey, Leonard Hankerson, Damien Berry, and Colin McCarthy are all first day picks in the 2011 draft, that will not be a big deal to anyone.

Tommy Streeter can't crack the depth chart. He's had very little playing time. Davon Johnson can't. Kendall Thompkins obviously can't. Jermaine McKenzie gave up and left.

Randy Shannon lost Nix to Notre Dame when Notre Dame didn't have a head coach. He lost Chandler from the Miami Northwestern pipeline to effing FIU.

Missed my point.

We've got issues on the DL, don't recruit there. We've got some studs at RB and are loaded at that position, yet what do we keep on adding to? The DL right? Nope. The RB position, where we need no help at all currently.

You know, I'd love to respond to every single one of your condescending quips, but I'm not always in front of a computer to do so.

Keep drinkin' the Kool-Aid.

If your point was the DL, why did you mention the OL?

And if we weren't recruiting the DL then how could we have had 2 of the top DT's in the country de-commit? I thought players had to be recruited, and commit to a school, before they could de-commit. But apparently that's not the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom