Todd McShay's Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd McShay's Mock Draft

At 21 Tate very well could be BPA. Especially if they feel they can get a good backer later. Tate would be a helluva pick at 21.

Not sure why people are calling it a reach. Tate is easily the second best WR in the draft. He's a late first round pick. If we pick at #21 could you see anyone else to take? I couldn't.

I like the pick. I like it a lot.

Golden Tate isn't much of a reach at 21.

I'd actually love to get Bryant in FA and Tate. That would be an insane #1 adn 2 along wiht Bess, Hartline, Ginn, and Cam to fill out the 3/4/5 spot. Can you imagine the numbers Henne and this offense will put up with R.Brown and Ricky as well?

If I am the F.O. I'd drop cash on Bryant, Daniels/Sheffler and if I can Dansby then go 2 OLBs, 1 CB, 1 WR, 1 NT, and 1 ILB in the draft.

THis will 100% allow you to select BPA also filling needs at the same time.

Golden Tate isn't much of a reach at 21.

I'd actually love to get Bryant in FA and Tate. That would be an insane #1 adn 2 along wiht Bess, Hartline, Ginn, and Cam to fill out the 3/4/5 spot. Can you imagine the numbers Henne and this offense will put up with R.Brown and Ricky as well?

If I am the F.O. I'd drop cash on Bryant, Daniels/Sheffler and if I can Dansby then go 2 OLBs, 1 CB, 1 WR, 1 NT, and 1 ILB in the draft.

THis will 100% allow you to select BPA also filling needs at the same time.

Thats a point and a half right there. Bryant could be a pro bowler cornerstone, but he isn't a no miss number 1. Bryant as the 1 along with Hartline, Cam and Tate mixing it up as the 2 with Bess as the 3 would be a great O for a long time. Tate does everything Ginn can do on ST, so we can cut Ginn lose.

Not sure why people are calling it a reach. Tate is easily the second best WR in the draft. He's a late first round pick. If we pick at #21 could you see anyone else to take? I couldn't.

I like the pick. I like it a lot.

i'd take benn if we're talking the 2nd best wr for us...but i have a high 2nd round grade on tate

i just like what others have said that we could scheme to take advantage of benns skill set easier and i agree

I'd rather focus on other positions in Free Agency and go after Tate or Benn if we get the chance. Tate is going to be a stud. A lot like Desean Jackson. I think we can all agree we could use someone like that in Miami.

I'm fine with Tate. He shows all the traits that make up a great WR.

There are a ton of LB's in FA this year worth getting. For the love of everything that is good, sign one of them! Take Tate with 1st rounder. That's a good start.

I'm with Kdawg954 here. We need some beef up front, especially in the middle. Either NT or MLB.

Back
Top Bottom