Tom Brady To Announce His Retirement | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady To Announce His Retirement

The '80s? How does that myth persist? It's like you guys are desperate to include Marino so you're forced to pretend the '80s were a difficult era for quarterbacks.

Regardless, this is a sensible time for Brady to retire. He enhanced his legacy and legend via the export Super Bowl. It made sense to try it again one more time in 2021, just like the '90s Bulls didn't want to be closed down before dethroned. The final images of Brady would be after an excellent season and narrow playoff defeat, not after a sad dramatic loss of skill.
No one seems to remember it was the rule changes of 1978 that truly opened the door for the passing game. The Mel Blount rule and the rule that allowed offensive lineman to block with extended arms and open hands when before they were blocking with their elbows really. QB stats exploded in the '80s compared to the '70s because of the rule changes.

Actually I would like to see him play until he is 50. He is still a great QB and there is no reason for him to retire unless he just wants to spend more time with his family.

I am not a TB fan but the fact he can still play at the level he can at age 44 is amazing. As an old guy myself, it is great to see that age hasn’t prevented him from continuing to play as well as he did 10 years ago.
Don't worry Tom has found the fountain of youth, he'll probably be back, looking even younger LMAO

When people are saying the GOAT, is this basically like asking if you were starting a team from scratch and could pick any player in their prime for their team, Brady would be the first overall pick?

Damn. It's confirmed now.

Aaron Rodgers to Dolphins pipe dream now dead. Bucs would be way more perfect for him.

I will believe it when I see it, but about fvcking time.

Marilyn Monroe Goodbye GIF

When people are saying the GOAT, is this basically like asking if you were starting a team from scratch and could pick any player in their prime for their team, Brady would be the first overall pick?

Yes, he is the greatest player of all time.

I now have so much excess hatred to spread around.

So PFT posts a click bait story with no knowledge what so ever of the situation... sounds about par for the course if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom