Tony McDaniel seemed REAL UNHAPPY today on the Sid Rosenberg show today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony McDaniel seemed REAL UNHAPPY today on the Sid Rosenberg show today

I'd be concerned if he was relavant, he is decent back-up always has been and always will be, he is Unhappy he isnt starting but with Odrick,Starks, Langford,Merling here he should know his role and keep his mouth shut.

I'd be concerned if he was relavant, he is decent back-up always has been and always will be, he is Unhappy he isnt starting but with Odrick,Starks, Langford,Merling here he should know his role and keep his mouth shut.

Exactly!! Why is this guy complaining? Be good enough to start, be good enough to force the coaching staff to play you, THEN run your mouth. For now just settle down.

be good enough to force the coaching staff to play you, THEN run your mouth. For now just settle down.

He is good enough to play. He is actually playing. He was not running his mouth. Randy Moss was running his mouth last week. McD was frank about answering question he was baited to answer in a show where he was a guest subbing for Odrick. He did not complain or throw anyone under the buss.

Chill out.

I don't think Tony is anything special to be honest. Won't need to re-sign him with Odrick here and Merling back healthy next season anyway. I'm sure he'll have a talk with Coach Sparano about these comments though. We're not the New York Jets, this kind of stuff doesn't fly here. Period.

Merling? LOL, dude was on his way out before getting hurt.

Tony McD isn't special but he is nice quality depth.

Will be surprised if the fins allow Mcdaniel to do another radio interview.

Have I already mentioned F*ck 560? just checking.
Chubbs

Yup same here....I like 790...Dan in the man funny dude...and sedano knows his **** too

Just went back against my morals and listened to the interview. Same ole Same ole. Sid was doing everything possible to put him on the spot. He was leading him on. Mcdaniels was foolish enough to play along.

Been saying this for months, STOP LISTENING TO 560 WQAM.

Joe Rose Sucks
BIG O has become the most negative Bish on the radio.
Sid Rosenberg is POS NY who hates Miami

And dont forget this is the station that sent the BIGO crew to cover the 1st week of the NY JETS Training Camp instead of the Dolphins Camp. That right there alone put the icing on the cake for me.
Chubbs

Because The Ticket is any better? You do know that Big O has a contract with HBO, right? And they chose Big O to participate with Hard Knocks, not WQAM.

That's flat out shocking to hear a player talk like that. Uh, wow.

McDaniel needs to be a man and take his SULKING onto the field and PROVE he's worthy of a starting spot. If he was so dominant, they wouldn't be bringing people in.

Figure it out McDaniel...

I never pass judgment on other people's intelligence, but I'll make an exception here. Tony McDaniel sounds like he is drugged. Seriously, McDaniel sounds like the type of low I.Q. guy that tries all day to put a square peg in a round hole. Sid is COMPLETELY jumping on it too, obviously pushing along thoughts on a weak-minded player.

For those that haven't heard it, the interview sounds like this:

Sid: It sounds like you hate the Dolphins. Do you hate the Dolphins?

Tony: Eeeyuuuuhmuhhhhhhffffffff

Sid: Wow, so do you hate Vontae Davis? Do you want to punch Tony Sparano in the face?

Tony: Muuuuuuuhhhhhhhhffffffffeeeeeelllllllll

....If we lose this guy, our team will survive.

Tony McDaniel is one of the worst defensive players we have. He's slow and tries to arm tackle ALL of the time. I wouldn't miss him at all.

If I had to sit through a Sid Rosenberg interview I would be unhappy too. Also, if McDaniel wants to leave he knows where the door is.

Can anyone say, "WITH DOLPHINS 3RD RD PICK; MIAMI SELECTS ANOTHER DE." LOL

By the way, the only goddamn reason that New York POS even has a radio career is because he rode Imus' coattails for forever and a day.

Hey Tony,

Develop your own rapport with Nolan and Sparano.

Get out there and make it to where they HAVE to keep you on the field at all times, to where the defense is missing a link when you're not in the game.

Save that anger and frustration you vented in this interview with Sid the Squid and use it as a motivation to destroy Mark Sanchez and the Jets oline, as well as the other teams you will face this year.

Do this and watch how quickly you get "tight like that" with the staff.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

X, regarding your post: Imus is an imbecile, and iron sharpens iron..

With Squid, the apple don't roll far from the tree.

Back
Top Bottom