Tony Pauline: Dolphins among top suitors for Tank Carradine | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pauline: Dolphins among top suitors for Tank Carradine

I like Fuller too, but, I've been wondering if his problem with the drops, is more due to his eyes. I think he may have some eye perception issues, causing him to misjudge the ball. I also think Matthews is going to shine this season, It's a hunch on my part, he seems to be really hungry and very powerful in everything he does on the field.

I like Fuller too, but, I've been wondering if his problem with the drops, is more due to his eyes. I think he may have some eye perception issues, causing him to misjudge the ball. I also think Matthews is going to shine this season, It's a hunch on my part, he seems to be really hungry and very powerful in everything he does on the field.

I'll have to look out for that with Fuller. And I hope you're right about Matthews. Wish he got more looks last season.

Oof.

I'd actually be okay with that at 12. Ballsy, and high-risk, but...wow.

Haha oh, I was confused for a second. I don't know. Looks like a plug-and-play guy at RT who is really good in the run game. I'd be happy to get that there.

Of course even after that you still need a Guard, Defensive Tackle and a Running Back. Then you'd have open options for a Wide Receiver, Linebacker, Free Safety and Tight End.

Too many needs.

Breaking those down there is a current roster spot for the free backup safty, running back unless you consider Gray that replacement, guard basically on how you view Jerry, Incog and a host of 2nd year fa rookies and how much insurance you need to build into the linebacker and tight end positons. Yea too many needs your right cause Kicker could be on there too.

I agree with you on Mathews IMO on Fuller have to do with the concussions he suffered in college which when recievers suffer that type of injury they in many cases loose a lot of confidence in taking the hit and thus their concentration is not the same catching the ball. Fuller caught like 90 passes his junior year and half that his senior year and sounded like he was a walking mash unit. He was considered a high round NFL pick coming out his junior year.
Thats why I am warry of Swoops who has had concusion issues too coming out of Texaas A&M.

I agree with you on Mathews IMO on Fuller have to do with the concussions he suffered in college which when recievers suffer that type of injury they in many cases loose a lot of confidence in taking the hit and thus their concentration is not the same catching the ball. Fuller caught like 90 passes his junior year and half that his senior year and sounded like he was a walking mash unit. He was considered a high round NFL pick coming out his junior year.
Thats why I am warry of Swoops who has had concusion issues too coming out of Texaas A&M.

I was, and I think he was, talking about Corey Fuller - the Virginia Tech WR.

hayden is the guy who would make me do flips.

we had a top 5 pass rush last year and our cb's couldnt handle ANYONE!! teams score at will through the air on us.

our two big time over rated cb's are now gone. thats good. but unfortunately, we now have NOBODY to play cb [and i dont want to hear anyone saying a bum legged, aging, hasnt played in 2 years grimes solves our issue]and our backups are not even good backups much less starters [see carroll].

it would be nice to have another wake, but, WE NEED CB more than ANY other position. we need 4 to be exact. so HAYDEN [who if were not injured would be a top 3 pic] is the one i would want between the two if ireland is taking a chance on an injured player.

i think ireland [untill he shows different] isnt running any brilliant smoke screen. o-line chuggers and d-line meat heads are his thing. its been bred into him and it all appears he is going to do offensive line. the thing i noticed in ireland right away was that when the rumours come out of the senior bowl and combine who he is enamoured with, its true. i see whatever happens this weekend being o-line top heavy.

but mark my words: the reason we lost MOST of the games we have over the last couple years is LACK OF TRUE CB'S!!! bad starters and NO depth! and if ireland doesnt grab 2 early and another later, you are going to see what you did last year. every time we score, the oposition will IMEDIATELY score right back!! and when the game needs to be put away, the oppositions qb will drop back and hit his wr's in stride, into the endzone.

i dont think AUSTIN [my only non cb pic at #12] will be there at #12, so ireland better send up a card that either has MARCUS TRUFANT or DJ HAYDEN'S name on it. [ i dont like milliner or rhodes, expecially rhodes and milliner will probably be gone]. trufant is the most complete cb in the draft and most injury free. a TRUE ball hawk. a faster sam maddison!! hayden is skills off the chart, but, he IS a major injury concern. i wont cry though if ireland goes hayden as his talent, expecially with cb being our BIGGEST NEED WITH NO CLOSE SECOND, is worth the risk.

i just do not get the the xavier rhodes interest. not at all. not for us.

hayden is the guy who would make me do flips.

we had a top 5 pass rush last year and our cb's couldnt handle ANYONE!! teams score at will through the air on us.

our two big time over rated cb's are now gone. thats good. but unfortunately, we now have NOBODY to play cb [and i dont want to hear anyone saying a bum legged, aging, hasnt played in 2 years grimes solves our issue]and our backups are not even good backups much less starters [see carroll].

it would be nice to have another wake, but, WE NEED CB more than ANY other position. we need 4 to be exact. so HAYDEN [who if were not injured would be a top 3 pic] is the one i would want between the two if ireland is taking a chance on an injured player.

i think ireland [untill he shows different] isnt running any brilliant smoke screen. o-line chuggers and d-line meat heads are his thing. its been bred into him and it all appears he is going to do offensive line. the thing i noticed in ireland right away was that when the rumours come out of the senior bowl and combine who he is enamoured with, its true. i see whatever happens this weekend being o-line top heavy.

but mark my words: the reason we lost MOST of the games we have over the last couple years is LACK OF TRUE CB'S!!! bad starters and NO depth! and if ireland doesnt grab 2 early and another later, you are going to see what you did last year. every time we score, the oposition will IMEDIATELY score right back!! and when the game needs to be put away, the oppositions qb will drop back and hit his wr's in stride, into the endzone.

i dont think AUSTIN [my only non cb pic at #12] will be there at #12, so ireland better send up a card that either has MARCUS TRUFANT or DJ HAYDEN'S name on it. [ i dont like milliner or rhodes, expecially rhodes and milliner will probably be gone]. trufant is the most complete cb in the draft and most injury free. a TRUE ball hawk. a faster sam maddison!! hayden is skills off the chart, but, he IS a major injury concern. i wont cry though if ireland goes hayden as his talent, expecially with cb being our BIGGEST NEED WITH NO CLOSE SECOND, is worth the risk.

i just do not get the the xavier rhodes interest. not at all. not for us.

That made me lol. Than I cried due to it being true

the problem i have with trading back to acquire a carradine or a hayden even in front of these other known suitors is these fast risers you just never know when someone off the radar will take your cookies...

i guess betting on the medical with carradine helps the cause but i was thinking also yesterday when i heard carradine may not be full go for camp someones probably floating that hoping he gets to them...

tell me about it dude... I had this master plan to trade back in vip collaborative draft, and somebody took tank like two picks before me.

Tony Pauline writes in his blog -- the Dolphins have had a lot of contact with Carradine recently, and he becomes a 'real possibility with the 12th selection' if the team can agree to terms with Branden Albert.

Back
Top Bottom