Top 5 Teams in 2005.......? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 Teams in 2005.......?

Juice_56 said:
do any of you see shades of walter payton in ahman green, i mean the guys body control is inhuman... have u seen the way he can recover after a tackle attempt, ive seen him with his helmet almost touching the turf and he brought his body back up and took a hit while doing it and ran for another 7-8 yards.

I could see him being the speed equivalent of what Peyton was to power backs if you see my point.

In terms of runing style, they are completely different, but he does have a touch of Sweetness in him I agree.

1) Pats
2) Broncos
3) Colts
4) Carolina
5) Dolphins (Would be No 2 or 3 on paper but coaching drags it down)

Vick's style of play invites injuries and a short career.Falcons entire ofense built around him just as the Dolphins O is built around Ricky.Either gets injured and teams are greatly diminished especially the Falcons who are average at best without Vick.

Gladsadmad said:
I don't see this happening. They were 20th in pts allowed last year and they've added NO ONE to the defense. They lost Walt Harris and Marcus Washington and replaced them with Joseph Jefferson(who?) and Gary Brackett(who?). They are both 2nd year players. It looks like they will have to outscore most teams in 2004 to go 12-4 again.

I agree, get ready for the Houston Texans to win one against them. Indy's D is not very good at all. Peyton had an unbelievable year. But he had nothing else on any other given year that you could say was great. I think peyton has his money now, and he will settle in a little. I do beleive the defense never has had a good DB and the guys they have now do not seem to be lighting it up. I think Indy is in for a rough ride this year. they will be 10-6 and could be the team that is just like us last year.

Back
Top Bottom