Trade Matt Moore to Minnesota | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Matt Moore to Minnesota

China doll Romo might be finished, so what clear thinking human being would think DAL would let go of the guy who looks like a capable NFL starter?

Pretty sure that no ones gonna touch kap right now... Here was a report earlier on rotoworld that 7 different FO were asked about him and the consensus was that there's a good chance he doesn't play another down and he's blackballed out of the league

They're all cowards.

Pretty sure that no ones gonna touch kap right now... Here was a report earlier on rotoworld that 7 different FO were asked about him and the consensus was that there's a good chance he doesn't play another down and he's blackballed out of the league

If he was any good I'm sure somebody would take the chance. However Kap sucks, he can't read a defense to save his life. Same goes for the oft mentioned Ray Rice. He wasn't even good when he last played. If he was he'd be signed somewhere. Thinking NFL GM's/owners put right or wrong over winning LOL. These players just suck or are marginally better than what they have. If Aaron Rodgers sat through the national Anthem would GB cut bait? How about Tom Brady or Andrew Luck, no way. Kap can't beat out Blaine Gabbert, it wouldn't matter if he lead the national anthem he still may never start again.

Kap seems like a giant douchebag and his protest seems so insincere, I think that's why people are making such a big deal about it

Not touching Kap because of his protest is stupid. I just don't think he's a good QB. Hes a capable backup though, just don't want him starting for an extended period of time

If he was any good I'm sure somebody would take the chance. However Kap sucks, he can't read a defense to save his life. Same goes for the oft mentioned Ray Rice. He wasn't even good when he last played. If he was he'd be signed somewhere. Thinking NFL GM's/owners put right or wrong over winning LOL. These players just suck or are marginally better than what they have. If Aaron Rodgers sat through the national Anthem would GB cut bait? How about Tom Brady or Andrew Luck, no way. Kap can't beat out Blaine Gabbert, it wouldn't matter if he lead the national anthem he still may never start again.

They're all cowards.
I find nothing cowardly about it. Just a business decision. If his play on the field outweighs the perceived controversy he brings, many teams would be lining up . NFL teams are in the business of winning games, not necessarily trying to make statements on difficult social issues....particularly one made by an individual. Being brave or cowardly does not factor in...While I have no problem CKAP enjoying freedoms he is entitled to, he should be smart enough to have thought there would be repercussions or at least a push back.

I find nothing cowardly about it. Just a business decision. If his play on the field outweighs the perceived controversy he brings, many teams would be lining up . NFL teams are in the business of winning games, not necessarily trying to make statements on difficult social issues....particularly one made by an individual. Being brave or cowardly does not factor in...While I have no problem CKAP enjoying freedoms he is entitled to, he should be smart enough to have thought there would be repercussions or at least a push back.

I'm talking about the unnamed front office executives who all had foul things to say about Colin, but were too cowardly to put their name on it. Maybe it was a mistake to post that here. I don't want to derail the thread.

Back to the subject, Matt Moore is washed. I seriously doubt any other team wants him. If the Dolphins could get a conditional 7th round pick for him, I'd be shocked.

At most I think the team could get a low round pick, but with the way the young quarterbacks are playing behind Tannehill I'd do that. My feeling is that Minnesota will probably look for a starter maybe someone like Colin Kaepernick.

On Sirius NFL radio today, Brady Quinn (now a commentator) actually suggested that the guy the Vikings should be looking at is Matt Moore. As a former QB and teammate, Brady surprisingly holds Matt in high regard.

Not that surprising. Plenty of people hold him in high regards incl Dolphins staff and players.

If we did trade Moore we wouldn't get much maybe a conditional 5th

They're not gonna get anybody's starting qb, and I think it would be in their best interest to at least get someone that can prevent a totally wasted season. Matt Moore fits that bill. No way they're thinking " we are still super bowl contenders we just need a new pro bowl Qb!". Those are hard to come by, and if you lose one one week before the season starts you're pretty much effed.

Not sure if I implied it, but no, I don't think they will be getting any starting qb. I was thinking like a Foles and such.

Not that surprising. Plenty of people hold him in high regards incl Dolphins staff and players.

Not finheaven! Sometimes I feel posters pay Moore out of their pockets do they want to unload his salary. If any QB shows anything people want him yo replace Moore as the backup. Folks have wanted Devlin and even Logan Thomas when we got him to replace Moore and now it's doughty or Dysert. Not sure how any of these ideas can be taken seriously with the track record. Pretty much any QB who's completed a pass in preseason should replace Moore per finheaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom