Trade Matt Moore to Minnesota | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Matt Moore to Minnesota

Kap seems like a giant douchebag and his protest seems so insincere, I think that's why people are making such a big deal about it

Considering it was not all that long that Kaep was fined by the league for saying: "****ing ******," this newfound "social consciousness" smacks of major insincere manipulation by an on-the-ropes player and his agent.

When you realize that Chip Kelly, who has been accused by numerous black players in Philly of racism is now the SF HC, it seems pretty conveniently contrived to me - daring Kelly to again look like a racist by cutting an overpriced, under-performing half black player who's now all of the sudden decrying racism. And knowing how much it resonates these days.

After a 28-20 loss against the Chicago Bears on Sept. 14 of 2015, Kapernick was fined $11,00 by the NFL for using a racial slur, “f***ing n***a/er” to be specific.

Kaepernick was flagged on the play for using the language by ref Laird Hayes, knocking the 49ers back 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct.
http://dailysnark.com/throwback-colin-kaepernick-fined-using-racial-slurs-towards-black-players/

Considering it was not all that long that Kaep was fined by the league for saying: "****ing ******," this newfound "social consciousness" smacks of major insincere manipulation by an on-the-ropes player and his agent.

When you realize that Chip Kelly, who has been accused by numerous black players in Philly of racism is now the SF HC, it seems pretty conveniently contrived to me - daring Kelly to again look like a racist by cutting an overpriced, under-performing half black player who's now all of the sudden decrying racism. And knowing how much it resonates these days.

http://dailysnark.com/throwback-colin-kaepernick-fined-using-racial-slurs-towards-black-players/

Kap realizes his game sucks and is going the Tebow route. Instead of Jesus, its Black Lives Matter.

I don't buy into Kap being sincere for one second. nonsense.

I heard they were interested in Buttfumble.

These were literally the first words out of my mouth upon hearing the news of Bridgewater.

I really don't think Minnesota is designed to do what Moore does well, which is throw downfield.

Pretty sure that no ones gonna touch kap right now... Here was a report earlier on rotoworld that 7 different FO were asked about him and the consensus was that there's a good chance he doesn't play another down and he's blackballed out of the league

Not only is he a cancer and busted (injured), he's also way more expensive than he's worth. The 9ers are stuck with Kap and vice versa.

I really don't think Minnesota is designed to do what Moore does well, which is throw downfield.

Norv likes to throw downfield. Probably more accurate to say Bridgewater is not designed to do what Norv likes to do.

i agree. A guy who's biracial and was raised by a family who is white as sour cream? Cmon - what does Kap have in common w the black communities of this country. I sincerely doubt he understands the social issues that plague these communities. I think Donald Trump is a Buffoon but I was like "right on" when he commented on Kap's little charade.

OP so predictable. Thought I see this thread yesterday

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

I did search before I posted but I do think Sanchez has a much better chance of landing the Vikas job. He just has more experience and twice made it to the championship game. I'very always thought Sanchez was very talented but the Jets mishandled him and destroyed his confidence.

Norv likes to throw downfield. Probably more accurate to say Bridgewater is not designed to do what Norv likes to do.

True, Norv is a downfield thrower, I'm just not sure their receivers aren't more apt for Bridgewater's style than Norv's/Moore.

Back
Top Bottom