Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First

Plus 2 seconds (one early and one late), plus they have one very early second, so they would have 3 seconds + all what you said..., well, as I said, thats whats my source told me and those are just rumors...

Who is your "source"? Someone who works for the Dolphins or just some crazy website that you managed to run across? You gotta do better than quoting an un-named, anonymous "source".

So the top 10 could look like this:
1. Jamarcus Russell-Oakland
2. Calvin Johnson-Miami
3. Adrian Peterson-Clevlend
4. Gaines Adams-Tampa
5. Joe Thomas-Arizona
6. Jamal Anderson-Washington
7. Laron Landry-Minnesota
8. Amobi Okoye-Atlanta
9. Brady Quinn-Miami
10. Levi Brown-Houston
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

If this trade actually happens, i dont know what i would do. I think i will personally write a letter to Matt Millen and thank him for being so stupid.

And if the trade did go down, and our 2 picks are what you have mentioned, i think i would die in shock. I would absolutely love our 2 picks to look like that, that would be the icing on the cake. This could be the smartest trade Miami has ever done.

This trade is absolutely crazy but probably not so crazy as this scenario:

Miami trades #40 #60 AND 2nd round 2008 plus Mare to Detroit for # 2 overall, so now Miami has # 2 and # 9

Miami trades #2 to Arizona for #5 #38 and a 3rd round 2008 (Arizona wants Joe Thomas and at #5 is not sure to land him)

Miami trades #9 to Green bay for #16 #47 and #78

In the end Miami has #5 #16 #38 #47 #71 and #78 in the first 3 rounds and a 3rd round in 2008

My sources are Matt & Randy :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it.......:sidelol: :sidelol:

Seems to good to be real. If that were the case, I'd trade out of the 9th pick into the late 1st and pick up a 2nd.

All you guys buying this need to step away from the bong. 2 2nd round picks and a washed up kicker for the #2 pick in the draft????
C'mon people think...Haven't your mothers told you not to believe everything you see on the internet.

I'll buy that we're talking to Detroit, and but it stops there.

The part about Green is really crazy. If it could ever be proved that two teams made an agreement that one of them wouldn't sign a player, don't you think the NFLPA would be all over that one? Not a lawyer, but it sounds like collusion to me.

Someone previously mentioned this is a 3 to 1 devaluation of the #2 pick if this rumor was true. I didn't run the numbers, but that sounds close enough. And the rumor stated Miami would walk away if Detroit wanted to add anything else. Umm.... no. Depending on how badly Miami wants whichever prospect they are drooling over, they would most likely be willing to accept a 50/50 deal, maybe worse. They wouldn't walk away because Detroit wanted to limit the degree by which they were being mugged. And that's if Miami reversed course and decided "quality over quantity."

Interesting read... time for lunch.

All you guys buying this need to step away from the bong. 2 2nd round picks and a washed up kicker for the #2 pick in the draft????
C'mon people think...Haven't your mothers told you not to believe everything you see on the internet.

:(

Back
Top Bottom