Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First

I don't think this sounds like a fair trade. The Lions should throw in their third round pick, Kinoy Kennedy, and Roy Williams to balance it out.

I wish this could happen but no way. I will run around my house for probably 2 hours if this happened.

The only way this could happen, is if Millen had Wanstedt advising him on draft maneouvering. This would be the biggest robbery of the decade, no one could be that dumb!!!
BUT, it is the LIONS!!!

ey dude do me a favor n be quiet. he might read this thread! lolll

its not the fact that we might trade up that is dumb, its the compensation for it. its way off. 2 2nds and our 2nd string kicker that missed 10 FGs last year? :sidelol: its absolutely ridiculous.

BRO GET OVER IT!

we gave a 2nd for feeley, a 3rd for Gordon! anythign is possible in this WORLD **** man.

If this happens, I want you to be the second one to admit being an idiot, please mark it down...

I would leapfrog the other guy, and admit it first.

But will you admit you are an idiot for posting this if it doesn't happen?

Actually I did, never posted, but ask "campeonaso" how many times I told him things that happened before being discussed in the forums, campeonaso is a friend of mine and I see him frequently

I told him about this thread, and his response was:

postermaster ----> :m359:

I'm gonna ask him about all those things, to see if that's true. If he tells me that you said all those things before they happened, then I won't be so skeptical about this trade...

I would leapfrog the other guy, and admit it first.

But will you admit you are an idiot for posting this if it doesn't happen?

I said I will, eventhough in a trade that it still in talks is always more difficult to be right than to be wrong, but hell yes, I'll admit it...

I told him about this thread, and his response was:

postermaster ----> :m359:

I'm gonna ask him about all those things, to see if that's true. If he tells me that you said all those things before they happened, then I won't be so skeptical about this trade...

Sounds Fair Enough!!!

I said I will, eventhough in a trade that it still in talks is always more difficult to be right than to be wrong, but hell yes, I'll admit it...

Fair enough. I will certainly be first to admit I was wrong should this happen.

Hey, with all due respect, you can say whatever you want, but i wont accept you to call me a lier..., if I say something its because I know that I heard it and as I said my source is very trustable, thats right Im 18, Im from Mexico, but my oldest brother who is 31 has some power into the NFL here in Mexico, he is owner (in addition with my father) of a very strong brand here in Mexico and thats why he is the mexican counselor of the NFL..., he was one of the guys that brought the Arizona vs. San Francisco game to Mexico...

So, the next time you want to talk be a 100% sure that you know the facts and that you are not talking because you just like to talk

What brand?

Back
Top Bottom