Tuesdays Camp report part 3, final chapter. Defense! Defense! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesdays Camp report part 3, final chapter. Defense! Defense!

Parker is still on the team. He played against the Jags.

I think 42 is one of the following: Ray Green or safety Deveron Harper

ckparrothead said:
Roundtree and Parker aren't dolphins anymore I'm pretty sure.

The sad part about camp is they never update the roster papers they hand out.

I thought Parker played Sat though?

There are both a number 42, and a 35 practicing.

Sorry bout dat....

Ozzy said:
The sad part about camp is they never update the roster papers they hand out.

I thought Parker played Sat though?

There are both a number 42, and a 35 practicing.

Sorry bout dat....

No problem, the TC is ever changing..they'd be changing the roster every other day, not worth it.

Hmm, I dunno. It looks like Parker is still around, but they probably gave Ray Green Roundtree's old number. I thought they waived Parker & Roundtree at the same time, but it was Akins that got put on IR along with Parker.

Deveron Harper was cut when Ronnie signed.

I think I read on that espn ticker that roundtree got picked up by the titans, if any of you were wondering where he is now.

I apologize in advance if I read that wrong, but for the most part I dont think I did.

ckparrothead said:
Hey Byroan man, why does my sig keep disappearing?

It's still there. It only shows up once per page...

thanks for the great report like always ozzy i think by the time the season starts we will be fine.......

Hey at least your sig wasn't taken from you! :goof:

Ozzy, awesome report, well worth the wait. I am with you about Spragan. I have kept an eye on him during the games and he seems to have a nose for the football which is good. He has been stellar in pass coverage as well. All in all, he isn't a world beater but he earns his paycheck. I can see why he was one of Saban's first signees.

Question about the DB's. I didn't see anything on Tillman. Did he practice or was he out with an injury?

Back
Top Bottom