Tuesdays Camp report part 3, final chapter. Defense! Defense! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesdays Camp report part 3, final chapter. Defense! Defense!

Wasn't Ray Green one of our better pickups a few years ago? I remember he showed a lot during camp and all, and then he became part of the numbers game? anyway, Great report OZMan!

Samphin said:
Hey at least your sig wasn't taken from you! :goof:

Ozzy, awesome report, well worth the wait. I am with you about Spragan. I have kept an eye on him during the games and he seems to have a nose for the football which is good. He has been stellar in pass coverage as well. All in all, he isn't a world beater but he earns his paycheck. I can see why he was one of Saban's first signees.

Question about the DB's. I didn't see anything on Tillman. Did he practice or was he out with an injury?

He was out there, but apparently he did not get in my mental video. I guess we can look at it two ways. He did nothing good enough to catch my eye, and he did nothing so terrible that he caught it either.

Sorry.

Hey Oz,

thx for your reports.

how is ayanbandejo doing in the lb numbers game? he was our leading st-tackler last year and you didn´t mention him.

definitely worth the wait... good report ozzy.

the LB situation is interesting, i think it'd be harsh to give up on eddie moore.

did roundtree not get released??

My question is, if this is the 3rd and I have read the 1st, where is the bloody 2nd???? It isn;t in theTC link so give me a name of the thread so I can get my fix..... :D

Alphonso Roundtree was released last week, Gary Richard now wears #42.

ozzzz...you have one of those freakish photographic memories...or, are you some deep cover chinese special sleeper agent using football to keep your special, deep cover, super agent skills sharp so you can steal millie vanilli's voice manipulation technology?

Another great report!!

Josh Shaw absolutely makes this roster. Unless he regresses in the next two weeks, he's gotta be a lock. Vickerson and Wright have to be carried. But you still gotta have servicable depth.

Muck said:
Another great report!!

Josh Shaw absolutely makes this roster. Unless he regresses in the next two weeks, he's gotta be a lock. Vickerson and Wright have to be carried. But you still gotta have servicable depth.

Being only 300 pounds, he has shown some good penetration, and I would think he makes the squad. JT, DB, Traylor, Roth, Holiday, Zgonina, Romero, Wright, and Vickerson make nine down lineman. I think they keep ten, so that leaves Shaw, and Chester. It's going to be close. Maybe they cut Vickerson in hopes of getting him on the practice squad. But if Chester is getting near practicing, I would think he sticks being that he is a true Tackle, who is great against the run, and penetrates decently. Plus if he's healthy enough, he is better than any of the youngins.

Anyway can you or another Mod merge this thread with the two I'm linking here. Thanks in advance.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=91199&page=1&pp=15

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=91297

Ozzy said:
Being only 300 pounds, he has shown some good penetration, and I would think he makes the squad. JT, DB, Traylor, Roth, Holiday, Zgonina, Romero, Wright, and Vickerson make nine down lineman. I think they keep ten, so that leaves Shaw, and Chester. It's going to be close. Maybe they cut Vickerson in hopes of getting him on the practice squad. But if Chester is getting near practicing, I would think he sticks being that he is a true Tackle, who is great against the run, and penetrates decently. Plus if he's healthy enough, he is better than any of the youngins.

Anyway can you or another Mod merge this thread with the one I'm linking here. Thanks in advance.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=91199&page=1&pp=15

if the pittsburgh game is like the JAX game I think Romero will be cut for shaw

BLUEPHIN said:
ozzzz...you have one of those freakish photographic memories...or, are you some deep cover chinese special sleeper agent using football to keep your special, deep cover, super agent skills sharp so you can steal millie vanilli's voice manipulation technology?

:rofl3:

Well, I guess it has a little to do with going to camp for 12-13 years. It was a little difficult at first but got much easier the more I went and the more I wrote.

I tried taking a pen and paper to take notes a couple of times, and all I got were stats, and while marking things down I would miss a couple of plays. That really screwed up my Chi when I tried to rewind what I had seen earlier.

Back
Top Bottom