Ty Law Signs With Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law Signs With Jets

another old player for a team that thinks this is the year, the phins are making younger players better and winning at the same time

I remember seeing Ty Law playing high school ball. it was his team against the school I graduated from. he dominated that game and helped his team crush my team. He was something special then.

I hope he does well with the jets...

I guess instead of getting toasted in practice here, he wanted to get toasted in the meadowlands in week 17.

Jets are morons. Just keep adding veterans and trying to build for this one year and next year, what a joke...

With a CB core of Revis and Butthead, who would have guess that the J-E-T-S are a J-O-K-E?

the jets a joke, you must be kidding:lol:

No, you are right, the jets are one step away from the super bowl- especially after beating the likes of the rams, bills, chiefs, Cincinnati and Arizona.

And they got the chance to show the world how great they are when they played Oakland.:unsure:

The jets WERE blessed with their easy part of the schedule early.
We are blessed OUR easy part is coming.

My favorite part about NY's strategy is that if they don't win an SB in the next year or two (and they won't for the record) they will have wasted a TON of money and draft picks, and have to start up another rebuild process essentially taking them right out of playoff contention and back to the bottom of the AFC East, while we have somehow miraculously, gotten younger and healthier than ever, acquired more draft picks, and started WINNING despite all that! Meanwhile Buffalo, while promising at the beginning of the season has started to fall apart and New England without Brady and a tough schedule ahead appear about ready to follow suit. I'm just in love with the fact that everyone in the division is falling apart around us, except us.

Give me a reason not to sign him for 1 year deal .

looks like he's going to play nickle and dime back and maybe alittle safety

he only adds depth to a weak point on the jets roster if he's old and slow and gets burnt it's only for this year maybe he helps maybe he doesn't but worth a shot

Give me a reason not to sign him for 1 year deal .

looks like he's going to play nickle and dime back and maybe alittle safety

he only adds depth to a weak point on the jets roster if he's old and slow and gets burnt it's only for this year maybe he helps maybe he doesn't but worth a shot

Just one reason-ok fair enough.

Last game of the season, Pennington to Ginn on a 35 yard fade
Unfortunatly the Jets DB is on an island because Law is 10 yards behind catching his breath.
:woot:

i know cause Ginn looked so good against Revis what he have again 1 catch for 5 yards

ya he's worth a 1st round pick

i know cause Ginn looked so good against Revis what he have again 1 catch for 5 yards

ya he's worth a 1st round pick

I am sorry but what in the world are you talking about?
How did you go from asking about law to bashing ginn for being a 1st round pick?

You asked for a reason we shouldnt have signed law and i gave you one. If you dont like Ginn just substitute ANYONES name for Ginn and ANYONES name for Pennington- the results would be the same

Law 10 yards behind gasping for breath. :lol:

Your saying Ginn is going to burn Law

I'm just pointing out that Law won't be covering Ginn it would be Revis .

They didn't sign Law to be a starter they signed him for depth at the CB position he's going to be playing nickle and dime

Back
Top Bottom