Ty Law Signs With Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law Signs With Jets

You have a bit of my respect and deserve to post. You posted your opinion before the game- thats class. Law had his problems but he didnt embarrass himself, so far I was wrong and you deserve to hear that.:clap:
I figured he'd be an upgrade at the Nickel position, but he stepped right in and played very good for a guy that has been out of football for 10 months. He looks like he's easily our second best CB after one game. Nice pickup so far.

Wanna play, how about money vs you never posting jet drival again here?
They beat a beaten and a bad NE team, and BARELY. I will take the titans and you can just disappear. :err:

Go figure, 3 am, I got to give you credit for showing up AFTER the money was on the line. Your cohorts get more of my respect
NE is beaten and BAD???Since when??Do you think Brady would have put up better numbers than Cassel did??What he passes for 1,000 yards?Wake up and stop trying so hard to be superior to every other poster.I could CARE LESS if you respect me.I don't come to message boards looking for respect from 12 year olds.We had injuries too,including our leading tackler and MLB.

Oh,and WHAT MONEY??????Have we played the Titans yet?No,didn't think so.........

The Titans game could be a good test for the Jets, but you cant take anything away from that game thursday night it was a hard fought game that could of went either way. I dont think Brady could of done any better against the jets secondary. Those guys were almost flawless that game.

The Titans game could be a good test for the Jets, but you cant take anything away from that game thursday night it was a hard fought game that could of went either way. I dont think Brady could of done any better against the jets secondary. Those guys were almost flawless that game.

You can't take anything away from the game Thursday? So winning in a difficult place to win w/ 1st place on the line after blowing a big lead and seeing a game tied on the last play from scrimmage in regulation is not a big deal? We can't take anything away from that? To me that shows incredible heart and mental toughness to come back and win that game after playing so poorly in the 2nd half and giving up that TD w/ 1 sec left.

NE is beaten and BAD???Since when??Do you think Brady would have put up better numbers than Cassel did??What he passes for 1,000 yards?Wake up and stop trying so hard to be superior to every other poster.I could CARE LESS if you respect me.I don't come to message boards looking for respect from 12 year olds.We had injuries too,including our leading tackler and MLB.

Oh,and WHAT MONEY??????Have we played the Titans yet?No,didn't think so.........

I realized I lost a bit of respect for myself for having just taken part in this conversation. So I will go ahead and let you believe the 12 year old comment stung. Enjoy this week while you can. Now I am off to take a shower and take some pepto bismol :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom