Ty Law Signs With Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law Signs With Jets

Yeah and the Jets got spanked by San Diego and lost to Oakland.

**** happens man. Who cares who's better then who at Week 11. The Jets are in a better position then the Dolphins currently b/c they didn't have a moron head coach and an incompetent GM like the Dolphins did last year.

That being said, the Jets are just a game better and that one game was the head to head matchup that the Jets won by a whopping 6 points.

Also, you're saying the Dolphins success is purely b/c the Jets let Pennington go? So basically, the Jets are the reason why the Dolphins are decent again.

So basically, NY Jets = God?

;)

WE did lose to SD and Oak but that doesn't make SD a quality win. Outside of that game SD has looked pretty poor all year long we just happened to look alot worse that night.

I do think Miami being 5-4 is a direct result of the Favre move. Obviously it's not all Chad and you improved around the QB but he has been a difference maker and I think you'd have 2-3 wins now instead of 5 so yes thank us for that gift:D

WE did lose to SD and Oak but that doesn't make SD a quality win. Outside of that game SD has looked pretty poor all year long we just happened to look alot worse that night.

I do think Miami being 5-4 is a direct result of the Favre move. Obviously it's not all Chad and you improved around the QB but he has been a difference maker and I think you'd have 2-3 wins now instead of 5 so yes thank us for that gift:D

Well we actually need to thank Green Bay for letting Favre go first, then we can argue about what came next

;)

Denver and SD are quality wins? You have 1 real quality win and that was over NE.

But according to you week 1 the team was last year's team sop you lost to the 4-12 jets not the 1st place Jets. You got smoked by Arizona, I don't buyt the "they always beat us" stuff about Houston b/c the Rams always beat us- how did that work out on Sunday? We had lost 7 straight to the Rams.

You make alot of nice excuses but the bottom line is we are better. You guys have done a great job winning 5 games(you should be thanking us b/c w/o the Favre move you wouldn't have Chad and would probably have about 2 wins) but let's not get carried away. Let's see how you handle some prosperity, you didn't do well w/ it vs. Houston, let's see how you fare these next few weeks when you are favored in all those games.

Denver appears to have their momentum back b/c thye beat the awful Browns? They have lost 3 of 4 and 4 of 6.

Houston isn't bad when their best win is over Miamio but SL is horrible when they beat washington and Dallas?

baltimore is showing signs of a juggernaut? They have the same record as the jets, are the Jets showing these signs? Again, Baltimore's best win was Miami, they ahven't beaten any other decent teams. bal is 1-3 against teams w/ winning records and 5-0 against teams w/ losing records. You guys see how silly this all sounds making your sched out to be much better than it is? Dig deeper than just the records.

Do you know how you know its time to call? :bs:
You give something simple for someone to do and they stretch out why they are right in 3 paragraphs. Lets try to do this again and since i am not being biased lets try to see you do it
Break it down for me like i break it down for you

Miami beat
Denver- DIVISION LEADER
Patriots- DIVISION LEADER
San Diego-probably a 500 club
Buffalo- probably a 500 club
Seattle- probably a sub 500 club

Miami lost
Ravens- DIVISION LEADER
Arizona- DIVISION LEADER
Jets- DIVISION LEADER
Houston- Whom we have never beaten

Jets wins
Arizona- DIVISION LEADER
Miami-probably a 500 club
Cincinnati- A sub 500 club
Kansas City A sub 500 club
Rams- A sub 500 club

Jets Losses
New England- DIVISION LEADER
San Diego- A 500 club
Oakland- A sub 500 club

Now your turn, that way we can get a glimpse of what the jets are really like.

Do you know how you know its time to call? :bs:
You give something simple for someone to do and they stretch out why they are right in 3 paragraphs. Lets try to do this again and since i am not being biased lets try to see you do it
Break it down for me like i break it down for you

Miami beat
Denver- DIVISION LEADER
Patriots- DIVISION LEADER
San Diego-probably a 500 club
Buffalo- probably a 500 club
Seattle- probably a sub 500 club

Miami lost
Ravens- DIVISION LEADER
Arizona- DIVISION LEADER
Jets- DIVISION LEADER
Houston- Whom we have never beaten

Jets wins
Arizona- DIVISION LEADER
Miami-probably a 500 club
Cincinnati- A sub 500 club
Kansas City A sub 500 club
Rams- A sub 500 club

Jets Losses
New England- DIVISION LEADER
San Diego- A 500 club
Oakland- A sub 500 club

Now your turn, that way we can get a glimpse of what the jets are really like.

The problem is that it's not as black and white as you make it seem. denver isn't very good, The ravens have only baten 1 team w/ a winning record and that was Miami, and who cares if you never beat Houston? They stink, again we hadn't beaten the Rams since 1983 and the rams have actually beaten good teams this year and we smoked them.

We are playing better football right now beating Buf on the road(their only home loss of the season) and whipping SL who had been playing well since Haslett took over while you guys beat a struggling Denver team 2 weeks ago(apparently needed a blown call to do so) and struggled vs. an awful Seattle team at home where Seattle when good never fares well on the East Coast.

The problem is that it's not as black and white as you make it seem. denver isn't very good, The ravens have only baten 1 team w/ a winning record and that was Miami, and who cares if you never beat Houston? They stink, again we hadn't beaten the Rams since 1983 and the rams have actually beaten good teams this year and we smoked them.

We are playing better football right now beating Buf on the road(their only home loss of the season) and whipping SL who had been playing well since Haslett took over while you guys beat a struggling Denver team 2 weeks ago(apparently needed a blown call to do so) and struggled vs. an awful Seattle team at home where Seattle when good never fares well on the East Coast.

People just don't get that an NFL team, despite their record, can beat any other NFL team. It happens, they're all professionals.

I'm not disclaiming anything the Jets are doing, it's just retarded to continue having this conversation about who's better. Even if the Jets are better, what's the big deal? It's just football for christ sake.

The Rams can beat anyone, the Chiefs can beat anyone, even the Lions, though they haven't yet, can beat anyone.

Good teams lose games. There's a reason why a perfect season has only occurred one. Teams are allowed to lose games

People just don't get that an NFL team, despite their record, can beat any other NFL team. It happens, they're all professionals.

I'm not disclaiming anything the Jets are doing, it's just retarded to continue having this conversation about who's better. Even if the Jets are better, what's the big deal? It's just football for christ sake.

It's all in fun though. In reality it's meaninglesss to our real lives but I have fun escaping real life arguing about sports.

I usually dont mind discussing football with you and i notice you do have a few good arguments about things but then while discussing why the jets are better and why we should not take into account who they have beaten and lost too you stun me with this.

1st) The problem is that it's not as black and white as you make it seem

and then follow it up wit this

2nd) The ravens have only baten 1 team w/ a winning record

and want others to come to the conclusion that

Jets are better than who they have beaten and lost to.

I had to stop there, i was kind of disappointed with the conversation :unsure:

I can make one too. the jets lose the next three to the Pats, Titans and Denver and spiral out of control until they are looking up at everyone else in the division and when Favre announces his retirement at the end of the year the new york head lines will be- no one cares Bret :unsure:
:woot:

Ohhh,I like this game.Can I play too?I predict the Jets beat the Pats AND the Titans to take a complete strangle hold on this division!!We are gelling as a team and all the new pieces have been together long enough to figure out what they are supposed to do now.Our offense is firing on all cylinders and we are the highest scoring offense in the NFL.Our defense is stopping the run and forcing teams to pass.If you don't have a QB who can take over a game without help from his running game you are in deep doo-doo against the Jets.Special teams are pretty special too,in case you haven't been watching......:D:D:D

ginna much much much imroved from week one, + him and pennington are getting on the same page. I would never take anything away from revis i think he is a good corner, but ginn will have a much better game against the jests next time they play
You mean he might actually catch a pass when matched up on Revis??He didn't last time and one other thing........Revis has improved since that last game too.Don't forget,he is also in his second year.Revis will shut Ginn down big-time,bank on it.

Well Law performed quite well

Sure did was on Moss all night held him to 2 ctahces untill the final play in regulation . It wouldn't of made a diffrence who was on him there's no covering a perfect pass . Still don't think his one foot was ever on the ground

Well Law performed quite well
Considering how long he hasn't played, I thought he played very well. Putting him in man coverage, however, was a mistake. I think it was a decent move. Definately does not hurt!! Vet minimum for spot duty and depth was a good deal.

Also, Darelle Revis gets to play with his mentor and learn a few tricks.

Ohhh,I like this game.Can I play too?I predict the Jets beat the Pats AND the Titans to take a complete strangle hold on this division!!We are gelling as a team and all the new pieces have been together long enough to figure out what they are supposed to do now.Our offense is firing on all cylinders and we are the highest scoring offense in the NFL.Our defense is stopping the run and forcing teams to pass.If you don't have a QB who can take over a game without help from his running game you are in deep doo-doo against the Jets.Special teams are pretty special too,in case you haven't been watching......:D:D:D

Wanna play, how about money vs you never posting jet drival again here?
They beat a beaten and a bad NE team, and BARELY. I will take the titans and you can just disappear. :err:

Go figure, 3 am, I got to give you credit for showing up AFTER the money was on the line. Your cohorts get more of my respect

Considering how long he hasn't played, I thought he played very well. Putting him in man coverage, however, was a mistake. I think it was a decent move. Definately does not hurt!! Vet minimum for spot duty and depth was a good deal.

Also, Darelle Revis gets to play with his mentor and learn a few tricks.

You have a bit of my respect and deserve to post. You posted your opinion before the game- thats class. Law had his problems but he didnt embarrass himself, so far I was wrong and you deserve to hear that.:clap:

Back
Top Bottom