Ty Palko | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Palko

Alex13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think miami should go after Ty Palko of Pitt, in the 06 draft , in the NFL there has been alot of successful QB's from Pittsburgh and its university. (Marino,Montana,Unitas and Tarkenton) there has only been one not so good QB to come from Pitt (kerry Collins) so Pitt Must have an amazing QB coach.:D

Wanny is killing that poor *******.

Kerry Collins came from Penn State, not Pitt!!! And no, i think we should go after the kid from Louisville or the guy at Bowling Green. those are my 2 choices so far.

Alex13 said:
I think miami should go after Ty Palko of Pitt, in the 06 draft , in the NFL there has been alot of successful QB's from Pitt (Marino,Montana,Unitas and Tarkenton) there has only been one not so good QB to come from Pitt (kerry Collins) so Pitt Must have an amazing QB coach.:D

I believe instead of Pitt, you meant Pennsylvania

gfx_dolfan said:
We can get him in the 6th round if he keeps it up.

The way Cavanaugh is hurting him it may be possible, in 07. Palko is a junior.

Timmy54 said:
Kerry Collins came from Penn State, not Pitt!!! And no, i think we should go after the kid from Louisville or the guy at Bowling Green. those are my 2 choices so far.

Brian Brohm of Louisville is a sophomore..........he's not coming out........

enigmatics said:
Brian Brohm of Louisville is a sophomore..........he's not coming out........

really, i thought the other day someone said he was a junior, oh well, lets get the bowling green kid and run.

believe it or not hes my teamates cousin and i met him he seems like a wack job if you ask me and hes not a very good qb at the college level

Dolfan4life34 said:
believe it or not hes my teamates cousin and i met him he seems like a wack job if you ask me and hes not a very good qb at the college level

Who?

paskerbrandon said:
Palko I believe :confused:

If so, he hust be a stat watcher & not a game watcher. Palko is a very good college QB suffering through the horrible play calling of Matt Cavanaugh. Pitt's AD needs fired for hiring a horrible head coach & an even worse offensive coordinator.

palko has a horrible frame and the worst mechanics i've ever seen in a QB. and wannstedt is making him worse. no thanks

Back
Top Bottom