Ty Palko | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Palko

i'm tired of your mindless arrogance kastofsna120. you won't know a QB if he walked up and punched you in the face.:lol:

how anyone can think palko has good mechanics is beyond me. he looks like danny wuerffel mixed with kyle boller. terrible mechanics

I'm not saying that palko is the greatest i'm just saying he'd be worth while to scout maybe 3rd to 7th round pick

look at palko's right arm. it's down and in front of his torso when he throws. that's bad. he lunges the ball with his right arm. he can't put any strength on the ball unless he uses his whole body to put effort into it. watch peyton manning for great mechanics. or aaron rodgers (interesting that the biggest knock on him in the draft was his mechanics, despite how PERFECT he throws the ball). watch kyle boller or jason campbell for bad mechanics

Rodgers is poo and manning isn't doing to great this season as of now hes even rated lower than gus:lol:

Alex13 said:
Rodgers is poo and manning isn't doing to great this season as of now hes even rated lower than gus:lol:

You can't be serious. Manning is Manning, his team is 2-0, thats all that matters.

I've watched Palko twice this year and he has been overall unimpressive. Not because of his stats, but he seems to be lacking the x-factor that good QB's have. He was yelling at everybody and their brother against ND, while he was missing on alot of throws. He doesn't seem to have to leadership abilities, calmness, or toughness of a good QB.

i'm not saying manning is bad i'm just saying that hes not doing as well as he could be and they're d is finally able to help them.

so far he's played against two of the top defenses in the game in baltimore and jacksonville. he struggled but did what he had to do. he'll be fine

Alex13 said:

And we all know that QB ratings mean everything...

look at palko's right arm. it's down and in front of his torso when he throws.

Do what?!? Nobody can throw like that. His right arm is straight out in front of his body at shoulder height when he throws. If you're saying that based on the pics in my sig his arms are separating before the throw. I'm beginning to think you're making stuff up.

SMadison29 said:
Do what?!? Nobody can throw like that. His right arm is straight out in front of his body at shoulder height when he throws. If you're saying that based on the pics in my sig his arms are separating before the throw. I'm beginning to think you're making stuff up.
lol, no it's not. your sig pics actually look better than what he looks like on film, i don't care what they look like. look at what kyle boller does with his non-throwing arm, and palko does the same thing. how the hell can you not notice that?

marino #2

Palko is not a clone of Boller, hes the second coming of Marino

Back
Top Bottom