Ty Palko | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Palko

yankeehillbilly said:
Tarkenton was born in VA. Went to college at Georgia.
Unitas grew up in Pittsburgh, but attended college at Louville
Montana went to college at Notre Dame
Collins went to Penn State.

He got 1 out of 5, not to bad :lol:

Think Whitehurst or even the QB from NCState

i'm not just talking about the university im also talking about the city to, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Tyler Palko was receiving pretty good hype as a big time prospect, but since Wanny and Matt are there calling these plays, he's looking bad. I would rather go after our future QB in this draft.

Alex13 said:
I think miami should go after Ty Palko of Pitt, in the 06 draft , in the NFL there has been alot of successful QB's from Pittsburgh and its university. (Marino,Montana,Unitas and Tarkenton) there has only been one not so good QB to come from Pitt (kerry Collins) so Pitt Must have an amazing QB coach.:D

Pitt? Collins? Here, I thought Kerry was from Penn State. Get your facts staright buddy. Tyler Plako blows, PASS more then the blunt, pass on Palko.

and for all you palko haters, marino's last year in pitt wasn't that great either but he turned out great

and for all you palko haters, marino's last year in pitt wasn't that great either but he turned out great

That is about the only parallel you can draw between the two. Palko & Marino are two totally different style of QBs. Marino had the best arm in the country, Palko has a good arm but not a gun. Marino was a classic pocket passer with no scambling ability, Palko is also a pocket passer but has scrambling ability & can throw on the run. Marino had the quickest release in the history of the game, Palko has a little bit of a wind-up like Elway did.

kastofsna120 said:
okay, you've seen him play, but you know nothing of good mechanics. he has an UNBELIEVABLY bad throwing motion. he "lunges" the ball with his left hand while his right hand is in front of his body, he throws from the wrong foot, he holds the ball wrong, he makes too big of strides when falling back....shall i go on? these are HORRIBLE things, and he wears a stupid bandana thing. he does EVERYTHING wrong
Palko delivery is nowhere near as bad as Omar Jacobs hiccup for a throwing motion. And alot of people here are already pining for Jacobs.

pigskinguy said:
Palko delivery is nowhere near as bad as Omar Jacobs hiccup for a throwing motion. And alot of people here are already pining for Jacobs.

He doesn't have a bad delivery, just a slight wind up. Omar needs a lot of work, as do other top QB prospects Vince Young & Sam Keller.

pigskinguy said:
both have horrible mechanics

kastofsna120 said:
both have horrible mechanics

Bud, I respect your opinion but I'm just not seeing the same things you are. There'll be plenty of other QBs to profile as the season goes on.

palko would be amazing with the receivers and tight end we have and instead of the its no sin to punt idea wanny tried. we now have the its no sin to throw idea instilled by a soon to be football god aka Nick Saban:)

Back
Top Bottom