Tyler Eifert will be the pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Eifert will be the pick

I'm trading down because I'd pass on Austin.The vikings if they really like someone that thinks will be gone are our best team to get a couple first rounder out of.Vikings lost Harvin so they might want to get up in the 12 spot to replace him.

If we could get the Vikings both 1's and give them our 1(12) and 3a.(77)

This way we would have 1(23) and 1(25) 2(42) and 2(54) and 3(82)

Don't think there is any way Vikings with all their needs gives up their top two picks to move up for Austin as there will still be other WRs there for them like Hunter, Woods, etc when they pick. Would be thrilled if we stay where we are and come out with our first 4 picks, with trade for Albert should it happen, being Eifert, Austin, or Cooper at 1.12, either Justin Hunter or Ertz at 2a depending on who pick in first, Albert and then best available CB available

after albert signing seems like a move we will make provided things can work out contract wise, I am completely on board for Eifert.

Its either Cooper of Eifert for me. Cooper first because I think we would look to trade Incognito and save money.

but man, Eifert and Keller. pretty scary people.

I don't get why people question Eiferts speed. Look at his vertical jump, shuttle time and 40 time. Just as good if not better than Gronkowski.

Gronkowski would have been a 1st rounder if he wasn't coming off back surgery

speed is so overrated. he is a football player. wes welker is not fast. gonzalez is not fast. he is tall and a great football redzone scoring machine.

I also think Eifert will be the pic at #12....he is the best TE in the draft and TE is a huge need for us, even with Keller.

Who do you think it will be?

If they stay at 12, I think most likely Xavier Rhodes...with an outside possibility recently raised by Mike Mayock that Dee Milliner is there and if that's the case it'll be him. If they don't stay put, I think it's a trade up to Cleveland for Lane Johnson.

Ireland has never shown the foresight to take a untraditional playmaker like eifert in the 1st round. So as much as I want to draft him I don't see it happening.

Ireland probably still thinks it's not worth drafting a TE in the 1st round even though the way the NFL has changed is clearly disproving that bs logic.

Expert a more traditional type player at a traditional type position. You can also knock tavon off your list.

you guys are much to high on this guy for a 12th pick, i doubt it happens not with Keller and Clay. Not to mention so many 2-3 round TEs that are IMO better or same as Eifert.

No way Miami, picks Eifert at 12. Even if they, trade down, they still won't pick him. We need a tackle, safety, and defensive end, more than a TE. The pick will be Kenny Vacarro out of Texas. Vacarro will start right away, where as Eifert will be playing behind Keller, in his first year. So it would be a waste of a draft pick. No way Eifert starts over Keller, in his first year.

No way Miami, picks Eifert at 12. Even if they, trade down, they still won't pick him. We need a tackle, safety, and defensive end, more than a TE. The pick will be Kenny Vacarro out of Texas. Vacarro will start right away, where as Eifert will be playing behind Keller, in his first year. So it would be a waste of a draft pick. No way Eifert starts over Keller, in his first year.

You do realize teams play 2 TEs a lot

completely azz backwards.

first off, Keller is one year deal. second, Clay is now more FB/Hback.
second, its looking like OT will soon be filled. no way albert stays in KC. no way.
third, TE is a very important position in this offense and Eifert can do it all and gives you multiple looks in the offense and can block if needed. That is exactly the kind of guy this regime will want. good kid, good mental makeup. outstanding red zone ability. mismatch city. r u kidding? he would kill in this offense with all these WR's and the different looks we would give defenses.

you want to score TD's? Tyler Eifert. And he does so much more for you than meets the eye.

At this point the only player in the entire draft I would take over Eifert is Dion Jordan... My list of 1st round hopefuls goes 1. Dion Jordan 2. Tyler Eifert 3. DJ Hayden 4 Dee Milliner..... so unless Jordan falls to #12 the pick SHOULD be Eifert

Back
Top Bottom