Um, Chris Foerster? *Caution: NSFW video contained within* | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Um, Chris Foerster? *Caution: NSFW video contained within*

Well this isn't the last we'll hear of this. This idiot sent this to his hooker? That **** is solid gold.

He's terrible anyhow. At least we'll get some amusement over his departure ... which I'm sure has already happened.

What's even worse it sounds like he knocked the hooker up... He says at one point "it will be awhile before we can do this again (meaning cocaine) because I know you're gonna keep the baby"

Well this isn't the last we'll hear of this. This idiot sent this to his hooker? That **** is solid gold.

He's terrible anyhow. At least we'll get some amusement over his departure ... which I'm sure has already happened.

Sounds like he knocked her up as well. Sounds like he could afford the coke n whores...

"Foerster is one of the highest-paid assistant coaches in the NFL, at a salary valued between $2.5 million and $3 million a year."

Now for maximum "Dolphinsness" we will learn that Foerster was supplying coke to the whole OL and that they will all fail drug tests and be suspended forcing us to play 5th stringers on the line for the season.

Right after we find out Marino was in cahoots with Ross in a distribution ring, because why not?

I wouldn't have recorded that video at 16 while working at Burger King. Foerster is a complete moron.

LOL

This is so typifying of our season thus far. It’s just hilarious at this point.

If we are lucky, maybe a further investigation leads the NFL to conclude theres a lack of institutional control and gives us the death penalty.

If he was actually getting high before meetings are you telling me no players or coaches could tell? Pretty damn easy to spot a drunk or someone high when they are trying to hide it. And I would assume it'd be even easier to tell in an NFL meeting environment.

This team's a total dumpster fire. From the top on down to the crappiest special teams player. And we continue to lend our support and wonder why we can't ever get going in the right direction? ROTFLMMFAO!

I wonder if Gase wishes he was still in Chicago? Seriously, I guarantee you that he does. This team/job/etc. has broken so many men it isn't even funny.

Guess it's time to clean house again. Wash, rinse, repeat!

Watch, the next coach we hire will have a concealed murder in his past or something.

indictment of Gase and meathead Tannenbaum.

Yet another Dolphins head coach who surrounds himself with men who are not buttoned up.

Culture of this organization remains haphazard at best.

Yes, because Gase and Tannenbaum were there doing cocaine with him.

Is it an indictment of me if I know my UPS delivery driver smokes weed before his shift but I let him deliver to me anyway?

Rumor is it was chalk from the goal line, never been touched. He made a huge bet against assistant D-Line coach of Titans that he and Dolphins OL wouldn't be able to sniff the goal line. A desperate act indeed.

If he was actually getting high before meetings are you telling me no players or coaches could tell? Pretty damn easy to spot a drunk or someone high when they are trying to hide it. And I would assume it'd be even easier to tell in an NFL meeting environment.
That's the part to worry about, 13. It tells me this story could get REALLY bad for the organization before it's over. Let's hope it's actually just the "one" coach who has this hidden lifestyle and not too many others throughout the team. Can we at least hope for this? God knows we can't hope for a competent football team, but maybe, just maybe they won't be a complete national embarrassment on this one to the point of finding widespread usage amongst coaches, players, ball boys, cheerleaders, concessionists, parking attendants......etc.

Is it too much to ask?

Why was this moved to the PoFo? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom