Um, Chris Foerster? *Caution: NSFW video contained within* | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Um, Chris Foerster? *Caution: NSFW video contained within*

This will be the most embarrassing scandal we've ever had, right? They all kind of all blend together but this one hits on multiple levels. Kinky sex stuff, doing drugs on the job, knocking up hookers ... that's the trifecta right there. I'm assuming this is rock bottom. No where to go but up then, right?

And you know they had some sort of falling out - causing her to unleash the video - so she should have some fun quotes in the days to follow. This has the potential to get nuts. Numbly comfortable with Ra's al Ghuling this football team.

This will be the most embarrassing scandal we've ever had, right? They all kind of all blend together but this one hits on multiple levels. Kinky sex stuff, doing drugs on the job, knocking up hookers ... that's the trifecta right there. I'm assuming this is rock bottom. No where to go but up then, right?

And you know they had some sort of falling out - causing her to unleash the video - so she should have some fun quotes in the days to follow. This has the potential to get nuts. Numbly comfortable with Ra's al Ghuling this football team.

If it's just him, no I don't think so. If this goes deeper, as in finding out Gase and many of the coaches were a bunch of cokeheads snorting coke in meetings and maybe even supplying players, then yes, it would be the most embarassing scandal. I think my capacity to be shocked or embarrassed by this team (much like the country, sadly) has eroded to the point where I just find this amusing at this point...

Foerster was supplying Timmons. That's the whipped cream. Saving room for the cherry because I'm sure the worst of it is probably something so embarrassing we haven't thought of it yet.

If it's just him, no I don't think so. If this goes deeper, as in finding out Gase and many of the coaches were a bunch of cokeheads snorting coke in meetings and maybe even supplying players, then yes, it would be the most embarassing scandal. I think my capacity to be shocked or embarrassed by this team (much like the country, sadly) has eroded to the point where I just find this amusing at this point...

What was worse? Ricky was a punch in the dick but that was just green. Martin was a fiasco but about the harshest thing we learned from that was Incognito pulling up girl's skirts with his golf club at charity functions (obviously shitty). Marino got caught with a Jon Snow ... but handled it well. Honestly, what was worse than having your pregnant hooker **** vids posted for the world to see?

Let the scandal talk commence ...

I THINK COACH FOERSTER IS GREAT. HE KNOWS HOW TO HAVE A GREAT TIME BEFORE A MEETING!

Hahahahaha

Woman who posted video on fb just replied to someone's comment saying to release all of his videos she has, and she said she just might.

What was worse? Ricky was a punch in the **** but that was just green. Martin was a fiasco but about the harshest thing we learned from that was Incognito pulling up girl's skirts with his golf club at charity functions (obviously ****ty). Marino got caught with a Jon Snow ... but handled it well. Honestly, what was worse than having your pregnant hooker **** vids posted for the world to see?

Let the scandal talk commence ...

For my money, Bullygate was still the most embarrassing scandal. That was a complete **** show. If its just one coach who does blow and hookers, that's survivable. Now if it's something that involves multiple coaches and players, then it might reach or surpass Bullygate status.

Didn't see this posted anywhere. Maybe this sheds some light on why our line sucks so bad. Sorry if this isn't the right forum or if the subject matter is outside the terms of service.

http://dailysnark.com/women-releases-video-dolphins-ol-coach-snorting-cocaine/

The first line (no pun) says "things are about to get interesting for the Miami Dolphins".

Yeah, just what we need is some kind of distraction to get in the way of our great play this season. Cuz God knows things have been running too smooth to this point as it is, right? This is just what was needed to ratchet up the team chemistry, focus etc.....thanks again, Ms. Hooker for the upload! And yes, please! Do indeed upload all that you have. Should be quite the side slapping, rib tickler the franchise needs right now.

Back
Top Bottom