UNC Tar Heels Basketball Thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UNC Tar Heels Basketball Thread

It's on CBS here. 80-66 with less than 20 seconds left.

Sleepwalked through the whole second half in that one. At least it proves that Frasor really is better than Quentin....I was having my doubts. The three point threat is needed, and Thomas hasnt added that to his game yet. Boring game with the exception of that sweet reverse layup by Terry......hopefully Maryland/BC is a little more interesting.

Ferretsquig said:
Sleepwalked through the whole second half in that one. At least it proves that Frasor really is better than Quentin....I was having my doubts. The three point threat is needed, and Thomas hasnt added that to his game yet. Boring game with the exception of that sweet reverse layup by Terry......hopefully Maryland/BC is a little more interesting.

I'd prefer bobby play alot more but Quentin has been much improved and deserves to play alot too. This game was very boring, after half they always seemed to have around a 9 point lead and every time UVa got w/in 5 or 6 they'd push it back up. The game was really never in doubt but they are going to have to play alot better against BC today to advance.

Is Carolina a 2 seed if they win this game? Everyone seems to be falling around them.

Best of luck today against BC..

While I can't say that I like North Carolina at all, I absolutely despise the Eagles. Every year it's the same old song and dance with them. They are overrated, get a high seed, and bow out of NCAA's in first weekend.

I especially can't stand Dudley and Marshall. I hope you guys beat the piss out of them today.

Ferretsquig said:
Is Carolina a 2 seed if they win this game? Everyone seems to be falling around them.

It's possible. I've seen some predictions that we'll be a 2 seed. I don't think we'll be any lower than a 3.

Ah well...so much for that second seed. BC is one physical team...their play borders on dirty at times. But if they are hitting threes like that they can beat anyone. They wont shoot that well two games in a row, if Redick's ankle is ok Duke should be able to handle them.

and down go the heels!

we looked damn good out there.

i hope we make a good run in the tournament. we probalby will lose in the 2nd round like we usually do.

go eagles!

Ferretsquig said:
Ah well...so much for that second seed. BC is one physical team...their play borders on dirty at times. But if they are hitting threes like that they can beat anyone. They wont shoot that well two games in a row, if Redick's ankle is ok Duke should be able to handle them.

would be nice to win 1st ACC tournament title in our 1st year in teh conference!

Oh well I was hoping for a Duke v. NC for the AC title. Hope we meet up in the big dance.

Missed FT's in the first half and bad defense in the second cost us. Oh well, we rarely win the ACC tourney anyways. It would have been nice though. My power went out in the first half here and I had to listen to the rest of the game on the radio. Been a pretty horrible afternoon. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom