Round of 16 kicks off tonight with 4 games

Predictions??

Gambia 2-1 Austria
USA 3-0 Uraguay
Spain 3-2 Brazil
Czech 2-0 Japan

The first 2 games are 19:45 hrs. Eastern

The next 2 games are 23:15 Eastern time

What time and channel is the game on tonight?

ESPNU is carrying it, but my TV schedule actually says Galavision is carrying it. They better not be kidding since I don't seem to have ESPNU.

Uruguay just scored on the blonde American goalie...cheap goal. :unsure:

Man, this game was totally boring until the Uruguay goal. It's like the US takes Uruguay lightly after the Brazil game.

If the US doesn't score in overtime.. man I'll be mad. It's clear they can play when they're motivated, but we've only seen that in the last 10 minutes or so.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL eSTADOS UNIDOS....i THOUGHT Etsados Unidos was a Mexican dish. :sidelol:

So we play Austria.. I'm kind of surprised Austria won.. Anyway, I see us going to the semifinals IF and I mean IF we don't take them lightly!

Geez the first 70 minutes of this game was CRAP. The rest? A delight..

Good job USA!

USA wins 2-1!!!! The advance to the quaterfinals!!! A little shoving match after the game, started by the team Uraguay, poor losers. Peaces out Uraguay!

Hopefully Altidore will be able to play against Austria. I was also surprised that Austria beat Gambia, but they cannot be taken lightly. During the pushing and shoving after the game one player from Uruguay, I think it was #7, took a swing at Bradley, then Bradley gave him a 2-1 sign with his hands and the guy went nuts. I thought that was pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom